10 - I'm Glad He's In One Piece.

Jinwoo turned around to see who had disturbed him and saw the alpha he had seen few times with the boy. Jinwoo had specifically picked this time to talk with Jungkook cause he didn't want to be confronted with another alpha. Not liking the odds, he thought it would be best to go for now.

Taehyung on the other hand, was not looking at Jinwoo at all. His attention was totally focused on Jungkook, who noticed the elders presence just now too.

"H-hyungie.."

Jungkook really tired to hold back the moisture in his eyes but the fear he felt earlier and the relief now, made him so overwhelmed with emotions. A single drop of tear ran down his cheek and he quickly raised his hands to wiped it.

Taehyung didn't knew which one of them snapped. Was is him or was it V? All he could feel was this uncontrollable rage to punish whoever the person responsible for Jungkook's tears. He didn't even need to ask what had happened.

Jinwoo stumbled back when the first hit landed on his face. It was packed with power, even more than what's expected of an alpha. Jinwoo quickly got up on to his feet. His alpha pride was hurt and  since the other alpha had initiated the fight, he had to retaliate.

They started to punch and hit each other, despite Jungkook yelling to stop. Yugyeom, Bambam and few other people in the library watched with open mouths.

Even though both of them were Alphas, Taehyung clearly had more power in him as he was already fully connected with his inner wolf. Halfway through the fight, Taehyung's eyes changed its color to red, indicating that his wolf's conscious had taken over.

V would have beaten the other guy to a pulp, if not for the few teachers that came and separated them. One of the teachers were an Alpha, and he managed to make V stand down and let Taehyung take control again.

Jungkook was shaking so badly now as he looked at Taehyung. The elder had bloody knuckles, a slightly bruised lip and a few scratches on his arms.

"H-hyungie.." Jungkook called again and this time, Taehyung quickly walked to him and wrapped his arms around Jungkook in a tight embrace.

"Shhh... baby, don't worry.. I'm here now." Taehyung said in a soothing voice as he gently rocked the younger from side to side.

Jungkook pressed his face tightly on to Taehyung's chest. He breathed in the calming scents released by Taehyung, finally feeling safe and protected.

_____________________________________

Principal Lee looked at the three boys sitting in front of him. One looked very shaken, another looked thoroughly beaten and the third one looked like he didn't care about anything else other than the first boy.

If these were normal human students, principal Lee would investigate what had happened and give out an appropriate punishment. But as all three of the students were werewolves, that decision was not up to him. Lee knew that there were things involved here, that as a human, were out of his understanding.

And as per the official protocol, in any serious matter related to werewolf students, the principal is supposed to inform the head alpha of the respective pack. That was the first thing he did and now all of them are waiting for the two head alpha's to come.

Principal Lee just hoped that the whatever the reason for this fight, it would not extend to the two packs. And even if it did, he just prayed that they keep it out of the school grounds.

First one to reach the office was the Alpha Wang, head of Jinwoo's pack. He first looked at Jinwoo and was enraged due to his condition. All of the pack members safety is head alpha's responsibility and Wang took it very seriously too.

But then, his eyes fell on the other two boys. "Kookie? Tae?"

Jinwoo watched in shock as the Omega got up from his seat and walked towards his pack alpha.

"Uncle Wang.." Jungkook called with a small smile on his face as he walked towards the elder and hugged him.

The moment Jinwoo saw his pack leader look at the Omega affectionately, he knew it was all over for him. Alpha Wang was known for his strictness, he didn't show much love for his own son. But here he was, softly hugging and patting the head of this Omega, with nothing but love in his eyes.

Jinwoo was utterly doomed.

The door to the principal's office opened again and Junghyun walked in. He looked at all of them, trying to assess the situation, before calling out to Tae.

"Tae, what happened?"

Everyone looked at Taehyung, including principal Lee and waited for Taehyung to explain the situation.

"This guy tried to force Koo to go with him. His alpha hormones were all over the place."

A silence followed after that short statement. One look at Jinwoo's face was enough to see the truth in that sentence. He wasn't even trying to deny it and just hung his head low.

Both Junghyun and Wang looked at Jungkook and the after gulping down nervously, the latter gave a confirming nod too. He wasn't scared at all, now that he had his hyungie and dad with him. But Jungkook was kind of worried about the other alpha. Wang was a family friend and Jungkook knew how strict he was with punishments.

Although the other alpha do deserve to be reprimanded for what he tried to do to Jungkook, the latter didn't want it to be too severe. Jungkook had a soft heart and he didn't enjoy anyone's pain.

"I see..." Wang said in a tight voice as he glared at his pack member. "Well, hyun-ah, if you would let me handle this, I promise he will face the due consequences of his actions."

Junghyun gave a nod. He was so angry for what this boy tried to do to his son but Junghyun knew for sure that nothing that he can come up with, will even hold a candle to Wang's plans.

Wang gave a nod in return, shook the hand of the principal and was just about to leave when Jungkook spoke up.

"Uncle Wang?"

The elder looked back at that timid voice and gave a soft smile.

Jungkook gulped nervously again. "N-nothing happened, you know."

Wang was a bit confused and so was Junghyun. But Taehyung just rolled his eyes, for this was so typical of his precious and sweet baby. It took the elders few seconds to understand what Jungkook was trying to say.

Wang gave a little chuckle as he looked at the boy endearingly. "Of course nothing will happen. Any idiot should know better than to mess with you."

Wang then looked at Taehyung. "Unless they wanted to be ripped in to shreds by this one. Honestly, I'm just glad Jinwoo is in one piece."

Jungkook gave a soft smile at that while Taehyung scratched his head with a sheepish grin. Junghyun was beaming with pride too.

Wang said his goodbyes and walked out of the office, with Jinwoo following behind with his head hung low. Junghyun took Jungkook and Taehyung home. Someone from the pack was arranged to bring Taehyung's car back home.

Jungkook absolutely refused to let Taehyung drive, due to his injured hand. And who would dare to argue with Jungkook? Definitely not Junghyun and Taehyung.