70 - Nothing Can Stand In Your Way.

"Mom, please don't cry."

Jungkook looked at his father with pleading eyes but Junghyun just shrugged his shoulders. There was no point in telling Sonmi to stop crying. She has suffered a lot for the past few days. They all have.

Best to let her cry it all out.

"M-my b-baby." Sonmi's voice was barely audible through her sobs.

"Mom." Jungkook's voice sounded emotional too. "I'm fine now."

Sonmi raised her head from her son's chest. "Y-yes. Yes, you are."

"Come on." Junghyun placed his hand on Sonmi's shoulder. "Let him breath now."

Sonmi gave a nod and stepped back a bit, so that the others can see and talk with Jungkook too.

Everyone, whom Jungkook consider dear to his heart, were there. His parents, friends and hyungs. Even his other friends from college were said to be outside the room, waiting for their chance to see the younger.

"When did you all come, hyung?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Namjoon, Jin and Jimin.

"Me and Jin came two days ago." Namjoon answered as he looked endearingly at the younger.

"I came with Taehyung." Jimin's answered the question with a soft smile too. "Couldn't let him come alone."

Jungkook glanced back at Taehyung, who was sitting on the bed next to him before turning to look at Jimin again. "Thank you for looking after him, Jiminie hyung."

Jimin nod his head in understanding while Taehyung gave a soft kiss to Jungkook's forehead. They all had a terrible time for the last few days, worrying about Jungkook.

After few more minutes of talking, all of them left the room, leaving only Taehyung. Then came in Jungkook's friends from college.

The younger was worried as he knew his friends and Taehyung didn't exactly get along. But to his surprise, Taehyung greeted them warmly. He fist bumped few of them and Suho even went for a half hug.

It seemed that they had gotten little closer in the last two days, over their mutual worry regarding Jungkook. Nothing brings people closer than a common enemy.

It took the collective effort of Junghyun and the group's own pack leaders to stop the guys from going after Alpha Seong. They honestly didn't care about any bigger pictures. Their friend was hurt, almost killed. They just wanted to punish the one responsible.

After the group left, Junghyun and Taemin came, along with some other people who introduced themselves as the council members.

Jungkook explained everything that happened from the start. How he followed the two suspicious guys, got captured by Rose, what alpha Seong said and did. How he watched as his body worked on auto pilot, seeing and hearing everything but unable to control any.

How he attempted to kill his father and failed, how he used his mother to get out of the basement and how he hurt her.

Something that Taehyung and others didn't knew about was how Jungkook got the gun. They had even forgotten the name of the Alpha who tried to force Jungkook few years back.

As it had happened, Jinwoo had left Alpha Wang's pack after his punishment, which he thought was unfair. He had wondered as a rogue for sometime before Alpha Seong took him in. Jungkook had borrowed a phone from a random girl and contacted Rose, and she had made arrangements for the gun to be delivered.

The council members took note of everything. They had already called a trial on everyone involved, Jungkook’s statement was sort of the last piece of information they needed.