53 - Can Hyungie Help?

When Taehyung woke up next day, the first thing he noticed was the unusually tight hold on his body. It was strange because Jungkook was never a big cuddler. If anything, it was always Taehyung that ends up cuddling the younger.

But today, Jungkook's grip was almost bruising. Taehyung tried to get out of it and Jungkook subconsciously started to tighten the hold while small whines left from his slightly parted lips.

"Koo." Taehyung called in a soft voice, as he worried whether the younger was having a nightmare. "Wake up."

But Jungkook showed no signs of waking up and just snuggled more in to Taehyung. It took the elder about 5 minutes to successfully untangle himself from Jungkook's death grip and get out of the bed.

He slowly made his way to the kitchen to get the glass of water and that's when he felt V waking up in their shared mind. At first, both V and Taehyung didn't knew what was happening. And then they got the whiff of Jungkook's scent.

A sweet caramel scent, but it was intensified about 10 times.

"What's going on-"

"Mate!" V growled distractedly. "Mate needs us."

That was all it took for Taehyung to sprinted back toward the room. He opened the door and what he saw, surprised him very much.

Jungkook was whimpering on the bed, tugging Taehyung's pillow close to his face. He snapped his head towards the door and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a tiny gasp when he saw the light blue glow flashing in Jungkook's eyes, and an explanation formed instantly in his mind.

"Heat.."

____________________________________

Jimin was confused to see Taehyung calling him, when their rooms were just opposite each other. He anyway didn't get to have much sleep last night, due to the string of noises heard from the other room. He had to put on his earbuds and put music, as he didn't fancy going to Namjoon's house for the second time.

They teased him enough in the first time.

Jimin picked up the phone, ready to say few choice words to Taehyung, but the latter's urgent voice stopped him.

"Chim, I'm sorry to ask this. But will it be possible for you to stay out of the house for few days?"

Jimin sat down on his bed. "What?!"

"Jungkook.. uhhh.. he's going in to his heat."

"Heat as in...?"

"Yeah." Taehyung chuckled nervously. "So unless you want a hear things continously for 3 or 4 days-"

"-Nope, I'm good." Jimin said through gritted teeth while springing in to action. "I'll be out of here in 15 minutes."

"Thanks man. And sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Do you guys need anything?" Jimin sounded uncertain. "Anything I can help with?"

20 minutes later, Jimin knocked on Taehyung's door, with a scowl on his face and threw the little box at his face before storming out of the house with his luggage bag.

His stash of condoms was not what Jimin had in mind, when he asked if Taehyung needed any help.

______________________________________

It had been few hours that Jungkook's heat started and now only he's fully submerged in it. Taehyung managed to get him to eat something, a full meal actually, because once the younger goes in to his subspace, he might not have enough sense to eat.