69 - After The Storm.

Dark.. alone.. and now, it's cold..

Then suddenly, there was a red spark. A string.. reaching for him through the dark. It curled around him, breathing life in to him, making him warm, making him glow.

And then came the voice. Powerful. Authorative. Undeniable.

"Shift, my Omega."

_____________________________________

Junghyun was on his knees, looking at the lifeless body of his son, when it started to change. He could hear the sounds of bone snapping, as it was normal for the first shift. It should be agonisingly painful, but of course, Jungkook wasn't making any sound.

It only took few second to complete the shift, the fastest Junghyun had ever seen a first timer do. And that was not the only first thing he saw though.

The Omegas are naturally light coloured wolves. Lighter shades of gray, brown, silver, beige etc. But this was the first time he saw a pure white wolf. A wolf white as snow.

But that whiteness was now being tainted by the red, as the wolf started to slowly bleed from the wound in his neck.

The wound is fatal for a human, but not for a werewolf. Specially a one who is bonded with a powerful alpha.

V lowered his face and breathed on to the white wolf.

"A-alpha." JK's feeble voice reached V and Taehyung's mind, confirming them of the fully formed two way mind link.

"My beautiful Omega." V answered in a proud voice.

His Omega must be the prettiest werewolf to walk on earth, ever.

"H-hurts."

"I know. It'll be okay soon. Trust your Alpha."

"O-okay."

"Is Jungkook there with you?"

JK looked in to his mind, searching for the presence of his human. His friend.

"Yes." JK's answer made both V and Taehyung sigh in relief. "He's u-unconscious. B-but he's h-here. I-I will keep him safe, A-alpha."

Taehyung's gratitude spread to JK's mind like a warm ray of sunshine.

"Sleep now, my Omega. You will be healed, when you wake up."

That was all JK heard, before he fell in to a deep sleep. He wasn't feeling tired or weak anymore. The red glow was still covering him, providing him with strength and warmth.

He was finally safe.

___________________________________

Cedarwood. The air was thick with that familiar scent. And Jungkook knew that he was safe, before even opening his eyes.

His neck didn't hurt anymore, nor did he had that compelling voice in his head. The voice that kept on urging him to hurt his father. The voice that he couldn't disobey, no matter how hard he tried.

He saw and heard everything, he was there. He watched as his own hand holding the knife, and later the gun that was pointed at his father. He knew what he was doing, just couldn't stop it.

How peaceful it is without the voice.

"Ehem.." Another voice in his head, cautiously made it's presences know. "If you're done analysing things, you might want to open your eyes. Your mate is getting worried."