55 - Are You Stalking Us?

A/N - little longer chapter than usual but I didn't want to make you all wait anymore. 🥰🥰🥰 let me know if any of you guessed this okie..

_____________________________________

Jungkook silently cursed as he looked at the duo talking with Taehyung. Him and Taehyung were at a restaurant for dinner when they were interrupted by Park Bogum.

Bogum was with Jisoo, Jimin's colleague, so Taehyung couldn't be rude and ignore when Bogum came to their table to talk. Jungkook could actually see Jisoo looking rather uncomfortable with it so he gave her a small smile. It seemed like the girl doesn't approve Bogum's shameless ways.

After few seconds of listening to Bogum's overly friendly voice, Jungkook was so annoyed that he had to excuse himself for a restroom break. He hadn't gone inside and just watched from near the door, without being visible to the group at the table.

It had only been about a minute, but both Jungkook and JK were mad as hell. And also, very curious. Like how the hell does Bogum keeps running in to them like this? Is he stalking them? Their dinner plans were not shared with anyone, they literally picked the restaurant as they drove past it. Jungkook did not believe Bogum's bullshit about it being a coincident but what else would it be?

Taehyung was looking kind of irritated so Jungkook decided to go back. No matter how much annoyed he was with the situation, he couldn't let Taehyung suffer it all alone. They are in this together, after all.

Taehyung looked up when Jungkook walked closer and gave the younger a soft smile. "Baby."

Jungkook could barely manage to hold back the snicker, as he saw Bogum's reaction to that pet name. Wanting to rattle him even more, Jungkook leaned down and gave a soft kiss to Taehyung.

The elder kissed back for few seconds and they parted with smiles on their faces. Jungkook turned and gave a little smirk to Bogum, before sitting on his chair, and was delighted to see the latter fuming.

Right at that moment, a waiter came with their food and Jisoo quickly got up from the chair.

"Oh, your food is here." Jisoo gave a hesitant smile to others, before looking at Bogum pointedly. "We should stop bothering them, Gummie."

Bogum looked as if he would indeed like to bother some more, but then he smiled sweetly. "Of course. Guess I'll see you around, Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung didn't bother giving an answer to that and the duo walked back to their own table, which was luckily few tables over.

"Oh my fucking God!!" Jungkook cursed under his breath and Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh under the table.

Taehyung gently ran his hand up and down Jungkook's thigh, and could see the younger relaxing with each second. "Okay now?"

Jungkook snorted at that. "That moron! What does he think of himself?!"

"I know baby." Taehyung gave an apologetic smile. "He's shameless. But please don't let it ruin the night."

Jungkook closed his eyes and took few deep breaths. When he opened his eyes few seconds later, some of the fire in it had left and he gave a small smile to Taehyung.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Hey, no need to apologise." Taehyung reached for Jungkook's hand, brought it near his lips and gave a soft kiss to the palm. "Shall we eat?"

"Yeah."

____________________________________

Jungkook was done with dinner and was in the restroom freshening up when the door opened. He instinctively looked through the mirror at the person entered, and was annoyed to see Bogum again.