Anesthetic

Platonic Yandere(s): Midnight (Nemuri Kayama) & Ms Joke (Emi Fukukado)
Prompt: Anesthetic - Sleep tight, I'll deal with our little annoyance.

Emi and Nemuri felt conflicted. As you grew it seemed like you drifted further and further away from them. You no longer ran to your mommy (Nemuri) when you couldn't sleep or snuck out of your room to watch TV past your bedtime with momma (Emi). No. Instead you stayed out late, barely making your curfew. You never talked to them unless you needed something. You had changed and they weren't okay with it. So imagine their surprise when they finally found out why.

Nemuri was expecting a lot when she and Emi were called in to talk to your principal. What she was not expecting was to see you with a split lip sitting across from a girl in way worse condition. "Your child apparently got into a fight with Akane here. They refused to say why." The principal had explained. However one stern look from Nemuri and you angrily huffed out an answer. "She cheated on me so I beat her face in. Or tried to at least. You and the teachers should mind your own business." The other girl started crying while Nemuri and Emi stood there in shock. You had been dating someone. "I told you already that it was an accident!" The girl cried, making you snarl. "You accidentally tripped over his dick and landed with it in you?" "Refrain from vulgar language please." The principal said. "Y/N. Go wait in my car." Nemuri spoke. "But-" "No buts! Listen to your mother and get in the car." You rolled your eyes but grabbed your bag and exited the room. Your mothers soon followed after getting the details on your suspension.

"Y/N! Dinner!" You didn't respond. Pain and betrayal welled up within you. You had trusted her. Loved her. Then she goes and cheats on you with some other guy? Now that you were home everything came out. The tears, the anger, the heartbreak. At some point in the middle of your crying your mothers had entered the room. Emi rubbed your back whilst Nemuri gently combed through your H/C hair with her fingers. You started calming down as a wave of exhaustion hit you, opening your eyes long enough to see a pink fog hanging in the air. "Sleep tight dear, I'll deal with our little annoyance." You were out like a light. 

"Breaking news! 15 year old Akane Chiba has been reported missing. Officials currently have no suspects and are working along pro heroes Midnight and Ms.Joke to solve the case! If you have any details regarding the case please dial the following number: 110."