Locks

Platonic Yandere(s): Izuku Midoriya (Deku), Ochako Uraraka (Uravity)
Prompt: Locks - I know you liked them, sweetie, but they were keeping you away from me.

"I know you liked them, sweetie, but they were keeping you away from me." You ignored your mother, continuing to glare at the wall as angry tears ran down your face. This was probably the fifth time your parents had pulled you out of a school just because they didn't like your friends. You were sick and tired of it. It was taking a huge toll on your mental health and making you very irritable. 

"Y/N! Can you pass me my-!" The water bottle your father was about to ask for went flying past his head and crashed into the wall, leaving a dent. "Whoops." You walked away, before he could start to lecture you. "Y/N, can you-?" "No." You slammed your bedroom door shut cutting her off. You'd been acting like that for just under a week when they'd finally got tired of your attitude.

"You can't just act like a brat for no reason dear. I hope you learn your lesson quickly." Your mother kissed your cheek, just above the gag they'd had to put in. After all, once they'd yelled at you you'd yelled back and started crying and talking back wasn't allowed. You kicked out at her but she easily dodged. "Darling. Watch yourself. What would Grandpa All Might think of your behavior?" Your father asked. He received a very angry grumble of words that he couldn't make out from behind your gag. "Uh oh. That doesn't sound like an apology darling. But don't worry! We'll let you out soon! Just be good for us okay?"