Ribbons

Platonic Yandere(s): Yandere Erasermic Family
Prompt: Ribbons - This hairstyle is so cute for you! Hm? Oh sorry, the duct tape is muffling your gratitude.

You would've bucked out of the chair if you could. As it was he'd already had to restrain you. Back before they'd kidnapped you you'd always kept your hair at a comfortable length but now they'd made you grow it out. Your wrists, legs and waist were secured to the chair and duct tape was secured over your mouth as he worked. Braiding your hair back and away from your face. The profanities you yelled at his reflection in the mirror he'd placed you in front of came out muffled. "This hairstyle is so cute for you! Hm? Oh sorry, the duct tape is muffling your gratitude. Don't worry little listener! I know just how much you love it!" Your muffled words grew angrier. "You seem upset. Is it because Shota and your siblings aren't here to see you? Don't worry they'll be back soon! For now you need to wait here though, I don't want you scampering back to your room before they can see. You're always so shy." What he was describing wasn't shyness. It was fear. Fear of them and their twisted family. You pulled harder against the ropes as he started playing with your hair again, tying a pretty white ribbon to hold the braid in place. "Careful listener. You might hurt yourself." The sound of the front door opening made your hear sink even more. "Hizashi! We're home!" "Jeez that took forever." Shota, Shinsou and Eri appeared in the living room doorway, freezing at your tied up figure. "Hizashi, did you do this? You made them look so pretty." "Do my hair next dad. Pretty please! I wanna match with them." As mad as you were at Shota and Hizashi and annoyed at Shinsou you could never be mad at Eri. She was just a kid who was raised in a bad environment and who was adopted into a family that taught her that this was normal. The duct tape was taken off as Eri sat on your lap, telling you all about her day. Moments like this with her made you almost forget that you were kidnapped but the sting of the restraints on your raw skin brought you back in an instant. 

As your dads and older brother watched you sitting with Eri they all shared a smile. Even if you didn't realize it you were starting to crack. As long as they had Eri they would have you. Soon enough you'd let them do your hair willingly and be the good kid they knew you were. Just a little longer.