Delirium

Platonic Yandere(s): 
Prompt: Delirium - Why do you think I'm stalking you? I'm only keeping you safe. You need me.

You were getting tired of running into Deku everywhere you went. Sure, he was your mentor and you should probably be more respectful but it was getting creepy. The mall, the beach, your dorm building, everywhere you went he was there.

"I am here!" You ignored your classmate's cheers and cries of admiration, slipping out the back exit. You just wanted a tiny bit of time for yourself. So, while he was distracted, you had made your escape. Now you were walking down the street, drink in hand as you took a moment to appreciate being alone. Only a moment though because after that you were enveloped in a crushing hug making you almost drop your drink. "There you are! I was so worried about you! If you wanted to go out then you should've told me first!" Deku chided you. "I didn't want to tell you because I needed some time to myself. Besides you've practically been stalking me lately, following me around and never giving me any free time!" "Why do you think I'm stalking you? I'm only keeping you safe. You need me." His arms wrapped tighter around you causing you to drop your drink. "Deku!" "It's dad or papa. You're basically my daughter anyway." You struggled as he picked you up, green lightning surrounding the both of you. "Now we're going to go home and have a long conversation on why you should never go out without me."