Bath

Platonic Yandere(s): Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic)
Prompt: Bath - Even in fear you look so cute
Possible TW - Forced undressing but not in a sexual way

It had been a week since you’d woken up chained in Hizashi’s basement. However you weren't the only one he’d trapped down there. Your dad, Shota Aizawa, was also down there. However, according to the crazy blond man, it was time for a bath. He’d taken your father upstairs first leaving you alone in the dark basement. After what seemed like hours alone in the scary dark room he’d returned for you. 

“Sorry about that Listener. Someone was being difficult.” He unlocked the heavy chains holding you in place before gently picking you up. “There we go! Now it’s time for your bath darling!” He’d carried you upstairs to the bathroom. A warm bath was already drawn, however you made no move to take off your clothing or get in. “C’mon darling! You have to take off your clothes and get in.” You shook your head. You weren't just about to get undressed in front of the man who’d kidnapped you. “Are you scared of the water? Don’t worry it won’t hurt you. I’ll be right here with you.” That was even worse. After you continued making no move to get in, Mic grabbed you causing you to yelp as you started squirming. “I’ll help you then!” Your clothing was stripped off and you was placed into the warm water as you started crying. you wanted your dad! “Even in fear you look so cute! Don’t worry papas here!”