Jealousy

Platonic Yandere(s): Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki (The Big Three)
Prompt: Jealousy - You think I'm jealous? Trust me, you haven't even seen me jealous yet.
Important author's note at the bottom of the chapter!!

Ever since the big three had saved you when you were a little kid you'd been put under their care. Now, that they had graduated, you spent most of your days alone in the house with no one but Papa Mirio to talk to. Whenever you suggested going outside or going to school they would just ignore you until you changed the subject. Sometimes Nejire and Tamaki even intimidating you by telling you stories of their jobs. Of the destruction created by villains. You wouldn't want to be out in the big scary world by yourself now would you? So you had to find creative things to keep yourself busy. Use the inside gym or pool, paint, sketch, do your chores. However, even then, you were becoming less and less enthusiastic about them forcing you to stay inside.

"Hey there sunshine. What are you doing?" You looked up from your sketchbook and showed Mirio your drawing of a bird. "Good job sunshine! You're so good at that. Nejire and Tamaki should be back soon as well." You didn't respond to him, picking up another colored pencil and continuing. "Hey... pay attention to me!" You continued on your drawing, hiding a smirk. However it instantly disappeared when he shut your laptop, thus removing your reference photo. "Hey! Are you really that jealous of a picture?" He shook his head, chuckling as he sat on the edge of your bed. "Sunshine, my sunshine. You think I'm jealous? Trust me, you haven't even seen me jealous yet. No one who ever sees me jealous usually ever lives to tell the story." You nervously laughed but stopped when you realized he wasn't joking. "W-what?" "That was a nice drawing sunshine. Dinner will be as soon as those two get back!" With that he left your room leaving you whiplashed. Did your father, your always smiling father, just admit to killing people? You turned back to your computer, wishing more than anything it didn't have stupid monitoring software in it, as you started planning to escape. To finally go outside for the first time in forever.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT A/N: Next Tuesday and Wednesday I have some really big and important presentations to do. I may not update those days or only update really small chapters. If I don't update expect a catchup Thursday or Friday. Thank you all for reading this and showing your support!
With love, Bee