Key

Platonic Yandere(s): Keigo Takami (Hawks), Rumi Usagiyama (Miruko)
Prompt: Key - If you just do what you’re fucking told then we wouldn’t have a problem, would we?

They had told you to be good. Be good while they both went to work to save people. Ironic seeing how they had kidnapped you from your 'villainous' parents. You weren't just about to listen to them. You had used a coin to unscrew the hinges of your door and kicked it open, making the locks on it useless. However the second you entered the hallway a loud beeping started, catching you off guard. Your hands clamped over your ears as you doubled over. Of course they had found a way to use your quirk against you. Seeing as there was now way to turn off your superhuman hearing loud noises like that were incapacitating. After a few minutes you were sobbing on the ground as the alarms blared. Your ears were ringing to the point you didn't notice the alarms shut off. "If you just do what you’re fucking told then we wouldn’t have a problem, would we?" A harsh voice asked, picking you off the ground. "Rumi. They've learned their lesson. Look at them." The ringing in your ears slowly faded away over the next few minutes. You had shamelessly sobbed into Rumi's shirt while Keigo rubbed your back soothingly. You would probably hate yourself later for it but it was all you could do in the moment. You needed comfort and they provided. They were all that you had and they would do anything to keep it that way.