Angel

Platonic Yandere(s): LOV
Prompt: Angel - This world doesn’t deserve an angel like you.

Running. All you could hear were your sneakers hitting the pavement and your heartbeat. They were close behind you. You could hear her giggling and his heavy footfalls. The others were quieter but still there.

You wished you had seen the signs earlier. The guy in the hoodie outside your school, the strange noises in alleyways you passed walking home, the disappearances. Now your parents were dead and you had no one to protect you from these demons. So you ran. In hindsight, it was a bad idea. Your small middle schooler legs shook with every step and they weren’t even that far behind. You needed a diversion and you needed one quick. Only a diversion never came. A knife did though, flying straight past your head and into the brick wall at the end of the alley. A dead end. You were screwed. Turning you found yourself pinned to the wall by a blonde girl. “Tag! You’re it!” The girl giggled. “This isn’t a game Toga.” The black haired male behind her said, a smirk etched onto his face. “Of course it is Dabi! After all, our angel wouldn’t run from us otherwise!” Toga giggled, a knife pressed against your neck. “Toga. Put down the knife. We want them alive.” A different voice said. “Of course Shiggy!” The knife fell from your neck but only long enough for her to grab a syringe from her belt and stab you in the neck. The blonde girl released you and you were about to run when your legs turned to jelly. The black haired villain, Dabi, caught you in his arms. “C’mon Angel. Time to go home.”

You lay limply on Shigaraki’s lap as he played games. Whatever they’d injected you with was still in effect. You could move nothing but your eyes. The male raged as he lost, throwing the controller and scratching uncontrollably at his neck. However looking down to find you he slowly calmed down. “This world doesn’t deserve an angel like you.” Shigaraki murmured, carefully running a hand through your hair. How did you end up in this situation? You didn’t know. However you wished everything could go back more than anything in the world.