Teeth

Platonic Yandere(s): Bakugou Katsuki
Prompt: Teeth - Smart ass. I'd suggest biting your tongue before I rip it out.
Please read the important authors note at the bottom of the story! Thanks!

"Dumbass! Why didn't you tell me that you fell down the fucking staircase at school?!" Your brother asked. You had entered the house with a black eye, forgetting that your brother was home today. So now you had to explain to him what happened. "Oh... I didn't tell you? Whoops! That's probably because it's none of your fucking business! So leave me alone!" "How is it none of my business that you got hurt and the school did nothing?!" You just rolled your not hurting eye. You were too tired to deal with him. "Thank you for your concern. I've heard your message. Now please go away." "Smart ass. I'd suggest biting your tongue before I rip it out." You heard him murmur. You headed for the bathroom to try and reduce the swelling before your parents came home only for the anti-swelling cream to be ripped out of your hands. "Dumbass! You can barely see, let alone take care of yourself!" Your brother started massaging the cream around your eye. "Don't worry about anyone from that school making fun of you about this. I already called mom and dad. You aren't going back. Instead, you'll be joining me at UA where I can keep more of an eye on you. No more hiding shit from me, okay?" Great. Even closer to your over protective bomb of a big brother. Better be careful that no one falls in love with you... or else they'll be blown sky high.

A/N: Thank you so much for all the support you've given this story. However, seeing as November is coming to an end, this story is almost finished. I was wondering if anyone would like me to publish another story sometime in December. I write proper stories, one-shots, imagines and scenarios and am open to taking requests and ideas. For any requests you may have please feel free to comment them or to private message me about it! I promise it won't be a bother! Anyways, see you tomorrow with the next one shot!
With love, Bee!