Chances

Platonic Yandere(s): Aizawa Shouta (Eraserhead), Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) Mostly Aizawa though
Prompt: Chances - One more chance. I'm giving you one more chance to stop fucking resisting.

Your story was quite simple. You had been the sole student of Stain and when he died and your application to UA was denied you became the Vigilante known as Nobody. The reason that was the name you were given was because nobody who saw you was ever able to remember what you looked like. It was just your quirk, the ability to pass under the radar of people. Or of most people anyway.

It was another normal day for you. Go to school, do your work in the café, come back to your empty apartment to shower or sleep. Only when you returned your apartment wasn't empty. A man sat on your couch with long black hair and wearing a grey scarf. You internally groaned, recognizing him immediately. "Why are you in my house?" You demanded, throwing down your bag. "You do illegal vigilante work and go to high school at the same time? Someone's got their hands full." He smirked. "Could you please leave? I'm busy right now." "I could but I have an obligation to turn in wrongdoers. That means you. So let's make my job easy, huh? I still have a stack of papers to grade and an emotionally needy husband to return to." You jumped out of the way of his scarf as his quirk activated. This went on for some time before he'd finally managed to snag your arm sending you toppling to the floor. "You're just a child. A child who's been misled growing up." "I was not misled! I was taken in when no one cared about me? Where were you heroes then, huh! Stain raised me and showed me just how corrupted your little system is! That was only proven when I was denied from UA just because my quirk isn't fighting based! Then one of you heroes killed him, but weren't charged! You've taken everything from me!" You yelled, struggling against his scarf. He just shook his head. "Well good thing I'm not the system." He said, picking up your struggling burrito-ed form. "Now how about you take a nap. I have a better idea for you than jail."

One long car ride later and you were still trying to get out from his scarf. Over the course of the ride Eraserhead had been getting more and more annoyed with your struggling and witty remarks. Eventually he had enough and swerved over to the side of the road. "One more chance. I'm giving you one more chance to stop fucking resisting." Of course, being the wise teenager that was taught to never bow to heroes you replied, "Fuck you." However that was the wrong answer and his scarf covered your mouth now, like a gag. "When we get home you're going straight into time out." He muttered angrily. Under his scarf you disgustedly muttered, "I'm not a kid." However one glance over revealed that Eraserhead was gradually growing less and less tolerable and you didn't feel like becoming a dead body. That didn't mean you weren't going to fight him, fuck that, just not at the moment. Besides high school sucks and you'd just come back for a long day, did extensive parkour trying to avoid him back at your apartment, and have been very strongly struggling for the past 20 minutes. So you decided to close your eyes. Not sleep but keep them closed. After a few minutes of silent driving a ringtone sounded in the car. "Hello Zashi." Your captor answered. "Yes, I have them... No... No they're fine... Their room is ready right? They have a time out when we get home... No, they're asleep... Yeah, whatever. See you in five." It was quiet for a minute longer before you felt a hand run through your hair. "Don't worry kitten. Soon you'll see the truth. We'll make sure of it. Just stop fighting so hard, okay?"