Wings

Platonic Yandere(s): Keigo Tamaki (Hawks)
Prompt: Wings - I'll cut off these wings so you can no longer fly.

"Baby bird. How many times have I told you to stop running away from me?" The flat end of a knife was run over your bare arms making you squirm in your bindings. "We talked about this. It really hurts that you would lie after you promised to be good." He suddenly grabbed one of your wings, a feature you had inherited from him. "Maybe... I'll cut off these wings so you can no longer fly. That way you can't try to fly away." You took in a sharp breath as you felt the knife make contact with you back at the base of your right wing. "No... Then you might bleed out..." The knife fell at his words. But what scared you was that he sounded merely disappointed at the thought of not hurting you.

Keigo felt sad. Other than cutting your wings he couldn't think of another way to keep you with him... or he could break your legs... pluck your wings. He knew that it would hurt you, as much as he hated seeing you in pain, it would be the only way to keep you safe. So he left you tied up in the basement to go put down the knife. He'd need a hammer instead, but don't worry! He'd take care of you and do everything for you! Just like you deserve! After all... you are his darling child...