✿ 𝟏 ✿

A girl walked inside the room with slow steps, without making any noise she checked the room and then saw a man sitting on the chair near a big window from where a garden was visible which was of a hospital. The house was not so far from the hospital so it was easily visible from his window.

She giggled softly then forwarding her steps towards him she reached on his back and immediately placed her palms over his eyes. A smile curved on his lips. He put his palm over hers, taking it pecked a small kiss there. She immediately threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I missed you a lot!" She uttered and the next moment started sobbing. Shaurya stood up from his chair and embraced her. Creasing her long hair with his palm he pecked a kiss over her head.

"Don't cry please!" He said wiping her tears. She nodded her head and tried not to cry but again couldn't control herself from crying.

"Why have you done late this time! I was waiting only for you but you didn't come . And now when you have came, you didn't tell me before!" She complained burying her face in his chest.

"Mera baccha! Why are you welcoming me by crying! If you don't stop crying I'll go back to my duty!" Shaurya smiled a little getting a cute pout and angry glare from his dear little sister. She got away from him crossing her arms on her chest and said "I knew it, you don't love me. I'm a burden for you only!"

"Yes, but what I can do now! I can't leave this cute burden" His mischief tone made her smile as she came near him and again hugged him more tightly this time.
"I love you bhaiya and I missed you too!"

"I love you too!" She planted a kiss on her brother's cheek and then both sat there talking with each other.

"Why did you come so early from school?"

"Bhul gaye aaj mera first exam tha na!" She told as he thought and then agreed with her.

"How was your exam? I know, my sister will top but then also I wanna know"

"Very good! And from next exam you'll come to pick me and drop me!" She told with a pout. "Okay mam! Now go to your room and rest. I've to go to the hospital, so I'll join you after sometime!" He told creasing her head affectionately.

"Hospital? Why? What happened to you? Are you okay?" She held his both palms tightly and started examining him. Her tight grip caused him a little pain on his shoulder as he hissed little at the immense, unbearable pain.

"Drishti..... nothing has happened to me. Just a little pain nothing much!" He tried to be normal while smiling little for his sister.

"I know, you're suffering from pain bhaiya, your face is telling everything. Let's go to hospital and I'll go with you" She started insisting stubbornly and so unwillingly he had to accept it.

After getting ready both reached to the hospital. The doctor told, it will recover soon just he had to follow all the instructions given. Drishti and Shaurya walked out of the cabin as they both were walking from the corridor.

"Bhaiya! You go home. I'm going to meet Di!" Drishti suddenly spoke out and started running in backward direction.

"But__" his voice didn't reach her ears as she already ran out of their. He shook his head smilingly then turning back started walking towards the same direction he was going before.