𝟶𝟸 |

"So you're not gonna listen me?" Her voice bolted around the room. Grabbing one end of the blanket she was pulling it to snatch from him but his hold was strong compared to hers. Jai was laying on bed while covering himself from head to toe with the quit.

It was rishab and ahana's wedding for which naira was insisting him to come with her. She was convincing him from morning but him being a lazy ass wasn't hearing her. At last he used the nonsense tricks of him by hiding under the blanket.

"JAI!!" She yelled but he did nothing than giggling at her tones.

"You aren't coming?" She asked glaring at his figure again.

"Naa!" There comes his reply which pissed her.

"I'm asking you for last time. If you don't accompany me now then from tomorrow I'm not gonna come to meet you here. It's a last warning jai." She told but he didn't reply anything.

Getting disappointed naira walked out from there. She knew that he will agree with her and so she hid outside his room so that he would think she left.

Jai's body twitched as the long time silence wiggled his eyebrows in concern. He threw the quilt aside and jumped down from the bed.
"Naira!" His voice reached her ears but she made no sound and stood silently.

He slowly walked near the door and opened it little bit to just poke outside. Some servants passed from the corridor which made him shut the door immediately as he feels scared from unknown people.

His face fell as sadness was what spread in his heart. She left him and that hurt him a lot. Sitting in the usual corner behind the couch, he felt tears already streaming down his cheeks. He silently sobbed thinking that she left him and now she won't come as he didn't hear to what she was saying.

There naira was waiting for him outside. She felt suspicious at the silence so deciding to peep inside she opened the door and scanned through the gap but the room was empty. Her eyes reached near the couch from where she saw the little view of his feet. Her heart fluttered at the thought and she instantly ran inside.

"Jai? What happened? Why are you crying? Please don't cry. Look, I am here only. Okay, I am sorry. I won't force you, but please don't cry. Please jai!" She wiped his tears cupping his face with both her palms.

"Yo_you are also leaving me! Eve_ryone hate me__" He hiccuped between his sobs.

"No jai! No one hates you. Everyone loves you. And I'm not leaving you, see I am here before you." She stated convincingly and he moved fast to hug her. Her tiny figure got stuck with his big one as though he behaves like a child but none can ignore the fact that he was a well grown man.

Naira was too short before him as his height and features both are larger than hers. She gasped at the touch. Everytime he touched her she had felt some kind of effect on her body. She always ignored it but day by day the realisation was hitting her. She drew in a deep breathe and ruffled his hair. Sensing that he calmed down she broke the hug and sat before him, while wiping his tears.

"I am sorry! Don't come with me, I won't force you now. You take some rest and i will come later. Didi is calling me, please let me go." She requested and he shook his head clutching her palms tightly.

"I_i will come with you." He sounded slowly. Naira was surprised, she was happy that finally he agreed to come out. She was insisting him from last few days and now finally he agreed. She bent down and kissed on both of his palms.

"Thank you so much jai! Thank you!" Jai shyly lowered his eyes and then followed her action, kissing over her palms just like she did. He looked at her with a big grin and naira shook her head unbelievably.