✿ 𝟑 ✿

"Shaurya? Please don't cry and smile. I can't see you in tears. Aapki smile dekhne ke liye humara dil tadap raha hain." Saira smiled while wiping his tears. He pecked on her palms again bringing her closer to himself. Shaurya's head rested on hers as he brushed his nose against hers in a soft & slow motion without making her uncomfortable. Saira held his face in her hands while smiling widely. She opened her eyes as the most handsome face stuck with her vision forming a blushy smile over her lips. She leaned forward and pressed her lips on the corner of his ones. 

Shaurya's eyes jerked open at the bold gestures but then he melt down at the cutest expression of his lady love. He pulled her in his arms as much as possible. "I love you saira! I love you so much."

"Forgive me for making you wait. I won't do this mistake again. Marry me and make me yours please" Her shocking words made him give a look. He pulled his head back gazing at her. Saira smiled blinking her eyes in an assuring manner, telling him that she really wanted to marry him. He brought his lips on her cheek placing a kiss there gently.

"Bha_" Drishti stopped in between as she saw her brother sitting on the floor hugging his love. A happy smile graced over her lips. Shaurya after hearing the voice titled his head back to see her.
She immediately covered her eyes with her palm and spoke up. "I didn't see anything. You guys please continue. I'm going." She cutely said making the couple giggle out. Shaurya stood up with saira as he held her arms so that she won't end up losing her balance. Once making her sit on the bed he turned to drishti. She ran inside and hugged her brother as tight as she could.

"I missed you bhaiya!"

"I missed you too mera baccha! And why didn't you tell me that she is here? When I called you, you told me that you don't know anything about her where is she and all that? Shaitan! haan?!" Shaurya after breaking the hug pulled his little sister's cheek who giggled covering her mouth. She made puppy eyes melting her brother.

"Didi wanted to give you a surprise that's why I didn't tell you anything" She went near saira wrapping her both arms around her neck. Saira too shared the giggles which made him stunned. He shook his head and then sad in front of them both.
The happiness was much more than he expected. He hasn't thought that saira will confess her love and will ask to marry her it was like he was in the most beautiful dream of his life. Holding on saira's hand he pressed his lips there. Saira shyly smiled tugging her hair behind ear as her eyelids flattered down and her cheeks burning out of heat.
Seeing the quite romantic gestures drishti elbowed saira teasing her more. Shaurya too blushed as changing the topic he went to get freshen up as the journey was very tiresome.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Haww! Bhaiya? Have you brought the whole shop?" Drishti's surprise filled voice came as she sat down on the couch with stunned look beside saira who had the similar expression seeing the bunch of dresses. While shaurya was standing before them passing some innocent and silly looks.

"Shaurya? Why did you bring all these? All are so costly. You should have asked me about my choice" Saira finally spoke up coming out of the trance. He made an innocent face and told.
"I thought to ask you but then all of them were looking good, so I bought all of them. Now leave all these and go. Check the sizes and colours. Drishti, you check yours."

"No, first Di. Sakta di, go and check fast na please. Only 10 dresses are there. Bhaiya has brought with so much love." She insisted as saira looked at shaurya who also nodded his head asking her to give trail to all the dresses.

One by one she changed the dresses, while showing both the brother and sister. Every look was glowing her beauty more. Again she stepped out wearing a black coloured, golden embroidered, heavily designed dress.