✿ 𝟒 ✿

"You're drenched totally, shaurya!" Saira voiced out as she held the wrist of a drenched shaurya then taking a dry cloth from the couch she began wiping his face, then hair and the shoulders.

Shaurya smiled while admiring her, he shyly wrapped up his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself. Both of their bodies were drench due to the heavy rain outside. Saira's cheek heated up once realizing the action. She looked at her with little stern face which soon changed into a blushy crimson one by just an innocent look of him.

"What are you doing? Go and get changed. I'm going too." She said pushing him little. Shaurya tugged over her wrist before she could go. He swirled her around then resting his chin on her wet shoulder and hands over her slim belly he placed a soft, feathery, hot kiss on her neck over the water drenching hair which didn't let his lips make contact with her skin. But saira's sensitive skin caught the sensation and it began burning with desires.

"I love you!" He whispered with a hot breathe near her ear then freeing her left towards his room. A numb saira was still standing there with her feet glued with the floor as the film played before her vision of just happened moment.

She came out of the trance as soon as the clouds thundered and began pouring rain with double speed, she saw the cloudy sky and then holding the trance went to her room which was just beside his one.

Saira stepped out of her room in a white kurti with pajama. Her hair were open as she was drying them with a towel. There on other side shaurya too changed himself in his nightwears. He opened the door of his room and saw his saira standing near the railings with her hands holding a towel with which she was drying her hair.

Seeing his beautiful angel he once again lost himself in the trance. His eyes were not living the site of her figure as he noticed each an every moment of hers. Saira pushed her hair back with little force as the water on it sprinkled all over his face but he didn't let his trance break.

She turned back and saw him continuously staring at her, his intense gaze made her lower her eyelashes out of shyness. Her fingers bushed the curly strands behind her ear as she walked towards him with baby steps still wasn't able to meet with his gaze.

"Wh__What are you watching?" She cleared her throat and asked while snapping her fingers before him. Shaurya's trance broke as his lips graced with a beautiful smile and he admired her once again.

"You!"

"Are you watching me for the first time?" She forced herself to ask this question as didn't know why her heart was screaming to hear his beautiful words, pleasurable talks which calmed her down everytime.

Shaurya's lips curled more widely as he stepped closer to her. His hand lifted and rested flatly over her cheek brushing the soft area of her cheek in a round motion with the help of his thumb.

"Tumhe jitni dafa dekhta hu tum aur jyada khubsurat dikhne lag jaati ho, itni khubsurat ki mera dil hi nahi bharta! Dimag tumhari yaadon mein ghum aur dil tum mein!" The light temporary blush now turning permanent with a heavy crimson colour. Saira's cheek burned under his palm as she lowered her flattering eyelashes. Calming down her throbbing heart she swirled around an turned to leave or else she will melt down like an ice.

Shaurya's palm tugged over her wrist as he pulled her towards a corner and soon her back slapped with the cold wall. She closed her eyes tightly with a shy smile adoring over her lips. Shaurya pushed the door as it sounded little before locking.