❆ 6 ❆

Hello everyone!!

Finally the book has crossed 100k views and so here's the special update,

Do comment and vote, I'll love reading your funny comments

HAPPY READING

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Few days happened to the interaction between aakriti and her father. After coming from goenka villa she didn't talk to him and Kabir too didn't force thinking she must be tired. He didn't take much intrest but after that day she almost stopped interacting him, which definitely bothered him.

It was evening and Kabir had returned earlier from office. He got freshen up and waited for her as she had messaged him to come earlier which somewhere excited him. He was hoping something good after so many days.

His head snapped towards the particular direction as he heard some footsteps and soon aakriti walked in. He stood up with his charming smile.

Aakriti who was busy with her mobile looked upwards and lost her surrounding. Her eyes glued with the man before her as his charming smile already melted her heart. She took her time to check him from down to up. He was wearing a black trousers and white t-shirt. She focused back on his smile and felt like kissing those soft lips.

Have you gone mad? Don't forget about your motive and end the shit.

Her mind reminded her as she cleared her throat, faking a small smile and walked to their room, followed by Kabir.

"You asked to come early? Any reason? Are we going for date? Wow, Riti! I didn't know you are such romantic. Hmm, trying to impress your husband?"

He spoke out nonstop and stood before her with an aweful smile. Aakriti blankly stared at him to which he made a pout.

"So boring! Can't you be a little romantic?" He said and stepped closer to her and gently wrapping his hands around her waist pulled her closer to himself. "It's okay, you just follow me, I will do the rest."

His voice turned husky which hitched her breathe. She saw into his eyes which were playing different emotions.

She curled her fingers with the soft fabric of his t-shirt while staring straight into his eyes.

Kabir joined their heads together and nuzzled her nose with his one. He breathed in her perfume which always made him go mad.

"You look beautiful!"

He complimented as his soft lips slightly brushing her cheek. She felt it hard to not get affected with it. Shivers ran through her spine as goosebumps erupted with that low husky whisper. He further leaned and pressed his lips on her cheek as aakriti felt butterflies in her stomach. She didn't resist to anything which made him smile.

His fingers traced upward from her waist to nape and she felt like her skin burning under his touch. She felt a deep sensation wherever he touched. If anybody had done it then she would have ripped the soul out of him but Kabir has some different charm. She didn't feel anger with anything he was doing instead she was enjoying, she was feeling special with his sweet treatments.

She closed her eyes when suddenly her trance broke and she felt a string of pleasure in her heart. Her body wiggled as his lips reached on her nape and he kissed there. She gripped on his bicep and other hand on his waist.

A sudden wave of wind hitted through the room which caused the windows banging and making loud sound.

Aakriti's sweet trance broke and she instantly pushed him back breaking their moment. Kabir jerked out of the moment as he realised her nervousness and sighed, still with a smile.