✿ 𝟏𝟎 ✿

~~

The sky covered with the black starry sheet as the world shinning under the blissful silvery cool rays of moon. Cool breeze of wind was flowing in a rhythm singing a song along. Under the beautiful atmosphere gathering her into his arms shaurya was sitting on the couch in their balcony. His arms were wrapped around her as her head was resting on his shoulder with her back on his chest. Saira was lying on the couch leaving her half weight over him. She threw her head little more back and smiled at him with a coy expression.

Shaurya raised his palm and twirled her hair lock in his finger smiling in a serene manner. Saira shyly lowered her lashes and she moved little and snuggled into his chest not wanting to leave the warm embrace.

"Shaurya! Let's get inside... It's getting cold.... You've to take rest.... Come!" She suddenly stated realising the cool atmosphere. Her hands took her odhani and wrapped around his shoulders covering them both. He smiled at her lovely gesture and leaned forward pressing his lips over her forehead.

They both got up as she helped him, though he was now perfectly able to walk by his own still for her own self she couldn't stay back from helping him. They sat on the bed as she excused him and went to the kitchen to bring him some hot milk so that he could take the medicines.
After saira left shaurya closed his eyes waiting for her. It's been so long since they had spent some time together and now he didn't want to be without her for a single second too. While roaming through some thoughts he sensed someone's presence and opened his eyes to curl his lips smilingly. His eyes filled with the admiration as he stretched his arm for his lovely little sister who without wasting any time cling to him.

"How are you mera bachcha!"

"I'm not bachcha anymore bhai, I'm now a big girl!" Drishti complained with a cute pout. Shaurya chuckled shaking his head as he pecked on her head.

"But your brother is getting old so, in that way, you're still a kid!" She shook her head and tightly hugged him.
"My brother isn't old, he is so handsome and young. no doubt." She proudly stated smiling cheekily.

"Bhai...." She called him as he hummed in response as drishti looked up at him.

"You love Saira di na__" Shaurya's eyes flattered open as he was surprised by her question. Of course he loves his saira! Was that even a question to ask?? He threw a confusing look at her.

"Why are asking this question, drishti? You know how much I love her! None will be able to take her place in my heart!" He confessed one more time about how deeply and madly his heart was in love with her, his saira!!

"I know bhai! And I just want to hear it! After you became fine, I didn't see you together and Saira Di was also tensed. That's why I asked you! You know, Bhai we missed you a lot. She cried more than me for you everyday! She tried to be strong infront of me but near you she cried her heart out. main bas yahi sunna chahti thi! It was paining a lot to see her like that. But now when you're fine, still she is upset. What happened?" She asked as shaurya felt guilty for ignoring saira till these days. He was too much in his self imagination that he almost lost his common senses.

"Don't worry drishu, I'm here now.... I won't let her fall tears anymore! Hmm?!" She nodded smilingly.

"Now you guys please get married. She waited for you a long but don't let her wait anymore. Make her yours forever as soon as possible." Her words freshen the old memories as he lost in the past.
Those days when they were preparing for their marriage. He still remembered how everyday saira used to count the days and also told him how badly she was waiting for his return. He also used to convince her that he will be there soon then after the will marry but like his words were fake. Nothing like that happened instead of happiness he gave her immense pain and tears.