𝟶𝟹 |

"What? Why are you showing me these grumpy expressions?" Her chided voice came as she looked sideways at her friend, who was balled up on the couch and a big pout was hanging on his handsome face. With each second he was giving her a look which was irritating her.

Again she asked the same but he didn't answer and twitched his nose. He hugged the pillow and sat there watching the television screen where she had played a movie which was completely boring for him.
Where on other hand naira was stunned with his ignorance. She hitted the pillow on his arm to take his attention.

"Monkey!" She grumbled irritatedly.

"You Female monkey!" He uninterestedly stated, shocking her to core. She wanted to laugh at his expressions but at the same time to beat him up for troubling her a lot. From evening he was troubling her about anything and now ignoring her.

"Jai!! What do you want?"

"Ice-cream!" He cutely stated in a desperate manner not forgetting to trick her with his cutest puppy eyes.

Naira's heart melted at this but she maintained the stern expression, then crossing her arms before her chest she smirked at him and shook her head "No ways you are getting it!"

"Why?" He grumbled like a child and hid his face on her lap which immediately tickled her.

"Pleaseee!" He cried up making voices.

"You are turning too moody! And it's dinner time so forget about it!" She declared and got up from her seat then flipping her hair back walked further out of his room.

Jai jumped out of the couch and ran behind her. She smiled in victory and kept walking till the living room knowing well that he will follow her. She wanted him to have food with whole family, which he sometimes does but that was so rare.

She was living in Agnihotri mansion from last few days as aditya had gone for a business tour and unwillingly tough he had to permit her for living with ahana as she was insisting a lot.

"Nairaaa!" She turned at the lowest wave of whisper and wiggled her eyebrows as suddenly he disappeared from there. She looked here and there and then found him hiding behind the pillar under the staircase.

"What are you doing here?"

"No one is there na?" He inquired and then checked himself by peeping out of there till his sight reach.

"You're behaving as if someone will eat you. Don't be so dramatic and come out!" She pulled him out, dragging him towards the kitchen. There were no one around except the servants who were setting the vessels on dinning table.

"Ice-cream!" He yelped sweetly as soon as his attention get diverted on the bowl she had brought. He grabbed it immediately then dipping a finger licked it and moaned at how tasty it it. His shiny eyes gazed at hers as he smiled to fullest and again ate it.

Naira let out a warm chuckle as her own heart satisfied in seconds just by his sweet smile. She felt the pleasure inside.

Jai's eyes twinkled with the wave of mischievousness as he looked at her who already was seeing him. He gestured her to come closer and just when she leaned herself little more he applied the cream coated finger above her cheek. Naira gasped with open mouth and he giggled loudly clapping his palm over the lap.