♛ 𝟭𝟬 ♛

.

"Bhairav!! Bhairav!!"

A lady was continuously banging on bhairav's door. She was exhausted as hell while breathing rapidly.

"Manorama?" Kunwar called out as soon as he opened the door. He was staying with bhairav to take care of his friend.

"Rajkumar! Bhairav!" She called both the men as they offered her some water but she refused.

"Avantika, her life is in danger. He__he killed everyone! Rajasahab, ranisa, chote malik! Everyone!"

Kunwar stumbled back as bhairav supported him. His eyes moistened as well as bhairav's.

"We have to save avantika bhairav!" He told scooping up from his sorrow.

Bhairav nodded and both the men ran towards palace.

~•~

His trance broke as soon as the vaidh stepped out. They both impatiently began asking about avantika's whereabouts.

"Relax, she is fine but weak. The poision wasn't intense and due to less amount of consumption she is saved. Take care of her and let her rest for some days."

Relief washed over him and he sat down on the couch rubbing his face and thinking about the possibilities. He may had died if anything happened to her.

"Bhairav! Go and meet her. I will instruct the guards to burn the corpses." Kunwar suddenly said and both the men hugged each other. Bhairav thanked him for helping him.

"You are everything to me bhairav, more than brother. And will you consider my advice?" Bhairav hummed in response as kunwar held his palm and smiled.

"Both of you fly far away from here. I will help you to settle a new life but don't live here. This palace, this village isn't for you."

He hugged him again and nodded his head then detaching from him went inside to meet his life, his love, his everything, his wife.

He saw her laying on the bed. Her beautiful face was pale and dark circles covered below her eyes. He wiped his tears and sat on the edge holding her palm in his hand.

"You scared me!"

He whispered and as if his soul shook her she opened her eyes. Her vision caught the image of his handsome face and the tears welled up in them.

"Am I alive?"

"Kabhi maaf nahi karenge hum aapko. Aapki iss harqat ki wajah se aapko saja milegi. Aur saja yeh hai ki agar aaj ke baad hume chodne ka vichar bhi kiya toh bhairav ka raudra roop dekhna padega. Jo aapko pasand nahi aayega__"

(I'll never forgive you. You'll be punished for this act and your punishment is if you ever try to go away from me, then you'll see Bhairav's wrath which you won't like.)

"Hume toh aapka har roop pasand hai aur yeh saja kam uphar jyada lag raha hai."

(I love your all sides and this isn't any punishment, it's seeming like sweet as honey.)

She chuckled at him and earned a sharp glare. Avantika pulled him to her and pecked on his cheek making his heart realise that she is safe near him.

~•~

ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Life was continuing with more excitement and happiness. Everything was perfect for them now.