✿ 𝟔 ✿

~

"You have to sir!! You have to permit me... I'll die but won't sit like this here on your order. My brother is waiting for me there, so that I can go and save him. You can't do this to him, please sir. You've to give me the permission." Stomping the fist hardly over the table a furious yet emotional ajay stated.

His superior commander helplessly looked at him with the same pain sparkling in his eyes. "I can't permit you ajay.... Snowfall is increasing and the roads are closed. There's no chances. None can be alive in this temperature, moreover he has fallen from a high cliff. It's impossible for him to survive. He is dead." He tried to make him face the reality but only if he would listen.

"I know him sir, he can't die this easily. You always told me, Shaurya is your bestest student. From the start of our training to now, he always made you proud, He always listened to you and completed every difficult tasks, he was the one who was the most closest to you. And now, when you're student needs you, you're backing off. Why such injustice towards him sir??" He questioned in a loud tone as now not the Junior commander but the student in him was questioning about the injustice his teacher was doing.

"I also wanted to save him if there's chances of him to survive but I can't take the life risk of other officers only for one. After falling from a high cliff in this temperature none would be able to survive. Try to understand!" Throwing the rough words he left from there leaving ajay there alone.

"Okay, don't give me permission sir! I can go even without your permission. I'll do anything to save my brother. I'm coming Bhai. Please wait for me. Don't kill my hope. You've to survive...." He closed his eyes to gather his emotions.

"Sir!!" He turned and faced the another officer who had gone with shaurya.

"Subhedar ji, you?"

"Sir, we're coming with you to find him. Please let me come. I've made two other officers ready for this. We can go from the back way." Ajay's eyes glistened with tears as he nodded and ordered him to let's go as they didn't have time to wait more.

The cool winds were blowing wildly with the continuous snowfall. Ground had been hidden by the thick white sheet of the snow which had covered many things under it. Ajay and his team of 3 other officers...

"Sir!! Everything has covered with the snow. It will be very difficult to find him."

"Think positively, we'll find him. You please be careful." They started their operation to search him.

Three hours passed but no result and now the hope in them was breaking. It was getting difficult to walk in the cold weather while the weather was only getting worst by the time. Ajay went a little forward as he pulled his leg up and stepped forward when something felt by him. He felt like he had placed his foot on someone. The very moment he bent little and aside the snow with the help of his rifle.

"Shaurya??"

Everyone's attention diverted at the call as they ran towards Ajay who was vigorously pushing the snow from his friend's body. The others helped him as in no time picking up his body they came at some distance away from there. Ajay took his head on his lap and patted on his blood covered cheek. "Shaurya? Uth jaa Bhai, kyu aise pareshan kar raha hain. Bohot umeed le kar tere paas aaya hu agar tune meri umeed todi toh kabhi maaf nahi karunga tujhe (Please get up. We've came here with a hope. If you break that then I'll never forgive you)." He emotionally stated continuously approaching him.

"Sir is breathing. We've to take him to hospital right now. I'm informing to the company." One of them spoke up as he impatiently nodded.

"Lift him and let's go the company as soon as possible. Maybe he is facing problem in breathing because of this low temperature." They carefully helped him and then went towards their jeep, struggling to reach at hospital as soon as possible....