✿ 𝟓 ✿

"I'm coming." Shaurya smiled at his friend who was sitting on the seat beside his as the day of returning finally came and he was now settling his luggage. His friend poked his head out of the window and saw a beautiful lady standing there in a maron coloured dress.

"Oye yaara, bhabhi is beautiful! You didn't tell me when did this happen?" Shaurya's cheek painted with a deep blush as he lowered his eyes but then giving a smile looked at his friend.
"I didn't tell you before but now. You've to do everything in my marriage."

"Yayyy, my brother's marriage." He stood up and pulled his friend in a hug.

"Oye ajay, our marriage didn't happen yet. Now let me go. She is waiting for me." He said while glancing at his saira who was still waiting for him there. Ajay nodded and asked him to go fast.
"Tell me the name of my bhabhi!"

"Saira!" Sharuya said and moved from there.

Outside on the platform, saira saw his figure as she came few steps forward and soon wrapping her arms around his waist embraced him. Shaurya too reciprocated as he pecked on her head. "Saira?"

"Jana jaruri hain kya? Can't you take some more leaves?" Saira's gloomy voice met with his ears as somehow he felt hard to say no! He couldn't do anything as his duty was calling him but the same time saira's sadness was bothering.
"What did I tell you? I'll come back soon this time. Nothing will happen to me. Tumhara pyaar hain meri hifazat karne ke liye. Bas kuch dino ka intezaar karna padega." Saira pulled back as she tried her best to hide her tears. But only if her tears could stay hidden from him. Shaurya's thumb brushed over her cheeks as he lifted her face holding in between his palms.

"I can't see you in tears  stop crying please. Meri saira ke aakhon mein se aasu aayenge toh main bina maut mar jaunga. Ek wada karo, kuch bhi ho jaye kabhi bhi apne aasuon ko behene nahi dogi. Apne liye nahi lekin mere liye." Saira felt like crying but she took control over her emotions and nodded her head. Shaurya smilingly leaned forward and he pecked a kiss over the partition of her hair, where the colour of vermillion was still visible.

"So, Mrs. Saira Singh be ready. After I come back we will get married. Aapko le jaane hum aayenge puri tayari ke saath aur fir pure rasmon riwajo ke saath firse shadi karenge." She gave him a tearful blushy smile once again embracing him closer to herself, maybe she was feeling his warm arms for the last time?

"I want my Mr. Singh only. Please come fast as soon as possible!" Finally she spoke out something gluping over her paining throat.

"Soon!" He promised her as unwillingly though they both separated from each other. "Take care of Drishti! After me only you're there for her. She is little stubborn but loves you a lot. If she does some mistake then please forgive her thinking a child!" His eyes were moistening while thinking about his sister. It was like first time when she wasn't there to bid him bye. He was missing his little one but couldn't do anything.

Realising the moistness in his eyes saira cupped his face. She smiled at him and assured "Don't think about her. She is like my sister only. I love her like you do  Aapki aamanat humare paas ek dam salamat rahegi. Agar aap ussko apni palko par rakhte hain toh hum usse apne dil mein rakhenge." His lips curled with a smile as he nodded his head.

Their trance broke by the loud sound of train which was signally to get ready for departure.
Ajay came near the entrance and called for his friend. "Shaurya!! Come fast Bhai!!"