❆ 11 ❆

So, finally we are at the last part of Aakriti & Kabir's love story!

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❤

.

"Abhilash, what's all this? These workers are still not done with the arrangements! Ask them to speed up! The pandits will arrive at any time and then we have to start with the Yagya."

An old voice came as abhilash acted accordingly. He cooled down his mother and instructed the workers.

It was a small pooja, at Goenka Mansion for Kabir and aakriti's well being. As after going through the downfall in their relationship, they wanted to begin everything with a fresh start.

Kabir's parents were also present as at the time shraddha was doing the make over of aakriti.

"Pretty!"

Shraddha exclaimed with admiration in her eyes. Aakriti flipped her head back and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Maa!"

"Why?"

"For bearing with me! For ignoring my misbehavior! And for forgiving me everytime." She explained with teary eyes while shraddha smiled patting her cheek.

"How can i not forgive my own child. Forget everything about the past and start a new. I just want you to be happy. Good bless you!" Both the ladies shared warm smiles and hugs before walking out.

"Where's Kabir, Samdhi ji?"  Abhilash came asking with a kidding look to which shirish shrugged off. He ignored the other and walked off there which was weird.

"What?"

Shirish went to the main doors and opened it with a grin and announced.

"Apni saas ko laane gaya tha!"

(He has went to bring back his mother-in-law!)

There Kabir arrived with maya following him. He smiled looking at the older lady and asked her to come inside. Abhilash was shocked and scared. Shocked as she didn't inform him and scared that his mother will behave unevenly with her.

Before any word could exchange, janki came and stood before maya. She held her palm and approached her inside which was another shock for abhilash and now aakriti too.

"I know, you are shocked but Kabir has asked me for this. He made me realise about my mistakes, forgive me abhilash for making your yearn for your love. I know it's late but still forgive me. I want you all to be happy now." She told as maya changed looks with abhilash who was just hearing them all, unknown from what to do.

Aakriti embraced her mother then looked at Kabir who smiled to see her happy. He blinked his eyes in assurance, growing her smile.

~•~

Everyone gathered down as the rituals began. Kabir and aakriti performed the yagya.

Aakriti reminded the day, they were getting married as it was feeling the same. She tilted her head towards him, admiring the man she fell in love. Looking back at her life, it felt void. She was incomplete without him.

Her constant gaze hinted him as he turned to her and gestured to focus but she rejected with a stubborn no.

"It's feeling like, we are marrying again." Kabir smirked as he leaned little towards her and whispered something in her ear.

"Then let me remind you, tonight will be our first night. I'm not gonna spare you this time."

She flushed up with his words as her mind filled with the thoughts and what will he do. She couldn't maintain the eye contact with him anymore and focused back. Kabir chuckled silently as he tickled on her waist with his fingers. Aakriti widened her eyes as she took the look at their parents who were busy fortunately and then spared a death stare at him.