❆ 3 ❆

.

Aakriti was pacing in the living room. Her body was burning with rage which was visible on her face. Her palms were fisted in ball while her jaw was clenched.

"MR. GOENKA!!"

She cried out in anger and the next moment her father came out of his room. He removed his specs and climbed downstairs. Following him janki too came out.

"Now you have started calling me that too? I think you forgot that I'm still you father." He tried to recall her but she rolled her eyes instead.

"Fathers don't do this. They don't take decisions without even discussing with their child. You are proving me wrong each time when I think that my father isn't like others." She yelled.

"Come straight to the point aakriti! What happened?"

"How did you take the decision of my marriage? Once I won't mind it but then who did you chose? That bloody painter? That kabir__"

"Mind you language aakriti! I won't bear a word for him. And about marriage then it's just a talk, we haven't fixed it yet__"

He tried to explain but in no way aakriti was going to hear it.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN TALK? What's your problem dad? Why can't you see me happy? I'm happy with my own company, you don't have to think about my marriage and if anyday i needed partener then I will choose by myself."

Her voice did hurt them. Janki opened her mouth to speak but abhilash stopped her knowing that she will speak something which will hurt his daughter.

He put the book and specs on table and walked to her.

"I am not allowing you for that. Before I wasn't serious but now I will make sure that you will marry kabir."

"DAD__"

"Enough!!" He showed her his palm putting a strict face on.

"I have never thought that you will behave in such way with me aakriti! I always pampered you, fulfilled your every wish but not for once you tried this for me. You never listened to me. Even when I had to face loss in company because of your wrong decision I never blamed you__"

"You are doing that now. And just one wrong decision dad! What about the other times when I brought profit to company?"

She replied immediately.

"That's my point daughter. You forgot about everything before my one decision." His statement left her tongue tied. Aakriti inhaled a sharp breathe as now she was unable to control her temper.

"I will not marry him!"

"If you won't marry Kabir then you won't get my property too." He stated not thinking about anything.

"WHAT? DAD__"

"Only if you will marry Kabir then my property, my business and everything will be yours if not then don't worry I have many sources for it. I can appoint my trusted man as CEO and after my death, this property will go under government__"

She was shocked with what he said. How could he do this?

"How could you dad?"

"What are you saying uncle?"

Two voices came. Aakriti snapped behind and her eyes threw dragger at the owner.

He came towards them and before could say anything she grabbed his collar.

"It's all because of you. My life has messed up from the time you entered this house__"

"Just shut up aakriti! Your behavior has done everything. I'm not dying to marry you." He held her wrist and shrugged it off from himself.