Chapter 14: Hickeys & Introductions

AN: Just you guys are aware, there is a part where it seems like it leads to a smut scene, but it doesn't go that far! Just thought I'd mention it!

This chapter has been edited!

4 days later:

Max's POV-

Today is the day. Today is the day where I am introduced to the pack as Lucas's mate. And I'm freaking the fuck out! I don't know if I'm Luna, or Alpha material! I was trained to be a First Enchanter, not an Alpha or Luna for werewolves. But under all of the nerves, I was extatic! This would be a new experience for me, and I was up for the challenge. Lucas said he would help me get used to the role and show me the ropes, and I was extremely grateful for it. I'll need all the help I can get.

"Don't worry too much about this", Lucas said. "It's not like we're getting married! You're just being introduced as my mate." But that IS something to be worried about. What if the pack won't accept a male Luna? But more importantly, what if they don't accept a MAGE Luna? Magic is feard amongst many Supernatural types, and some don't take kindly to it. As I thought of all of these negative things, we were currently in our huge living space, standing just a few feet from the glass doors that went to the balcony. Looking outside where I would soon be introduced to the pack made all of those thoughts plague my mind, and I started to get even more nervous than before.

"Hey", Lucas said, softly into my ear. "They will accept you. And if they don't, who cares? You're a kind, sensitive, sarcastic, and sweet person. If they don't accept you, then that's their loss. But if they bad-mouth you, they'll have to deal with me."

"If it does come to that, just don't be too harsh", I said. "That would only make you look bad, and I don't want that for you. You're a great Alpha, don't let them think otherwise because of me." He blinked a few times, then smiled warmly at me.

"My title means nothing to me as long as I can have you", Lucas said sweetly. My face immediately went crimson red, knowing full well that he was telling the absolute truth.

"Fuck you", I said, hiding my blush. But of course, he noticed it. He snickered mischievously.

"I think that's supposed to be the other way around", Lucas chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows. My face went even more crimson.

"Damn you!" I exclaimed, even more embarrassed. Lucas only chuckled and turned my head, his eyes meeting mine.

"Don't hide your face from me", he said, his voice husky, filled with lust. His voice sent a shiver down my spine, and I had a very strong desire to submit to his gaze. He leaned down and began to attack my neck. He softly sucked at and bit at my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot. As he was attacking my neck, I was a moaning mess. He carefully picked me up, and slammed his lips onto mine. We kept making out as Lucas carried me to the bedroom.

He kicked the doors open and lightly tossed me onto the bed, and latched back onto my neck. Shit, this will leave a major hickey. But I didn't care, I loved this feeling! His crotch began rubbing against mine, causing extremely pleasurable friction. Lucas kept sucking an nipping at my neck. My moans slowly got louder, the the feeling of Lucas's teeth on my sweet spot, the friction from our crotches rubbing together, sent shivers and sparks of pleasure down my spine.

Lucas growled, lowly, lust-filled. He kept attacking my neck and rubbing our crotches together. But my eyes went wide when I felt how large he was under his pants. I started to slightly panic, and I thought to myself "This is too fast for me! I'm not ready!" Lucas was about to lift my shirt, and I almost broke down.

"L-Lucas, s-stop", I pleaded. "Stop!" He froze. He carefully raised himself off of me, and looked into my eyes, the lust in his slowly fading away, replacing it with concern.