Chapter 27: Pendants, Romance, & Souls

Max's POV- 

I saw Lucas's truck pull up the driveway, and I was excited. I was going to get revenge for his little prank. And I already knew what I was going to do. No kisses for two hours. He would have one kiss, then be cut off after that. Just the thought of it made me smile in mischief. Lucas was obviously going to whine and object, but if you play with fire, you get burned. 

A moment later, I saw Lucas and Sam exit the garage and walk to the front door. Mason was currently napping, so I didn't have to worry about him. Hearing footsteps and catching his delicious scent, I slowly turned to see Lucas walking into the living room. I couldn't help but stare at him. His perfect face, his flawless body, and his massive height. But I also caught the mischievous glint in his eyes as he smirked, and he hid something behind his back. 

"Hey", Lucas said, taking a few steps towards me. 

Despite wanting to get back at him for this morning, I closed the distance between us, used my werewolf strength to grab the hem of his shirt and pull him into my embrace. He was stunned, but he held me back tightly. I smashed my lips to his, and we shared a fierce but passionate make out session. I was completely melted into the kiss, and it was bliss. But I wanted more. My hands went everywhere on Lucas's chest and stomach, and I tugged on his shirt, wanting it off. Lucas responded by carefully setting the mystery he had on the table, then he picked me up and placed me on the couch. He ripped his shirt off, exposing his god-like body. He carefully climbed on top of me, making sure not to squish me to the couch. 

Our lips were collided at once, us fighting for dominance, but Lucas easily won. The air began to get thick with our arousal, but I didn't care. I was starting to get hard, but I didn't care about that either. All I wanted was Lucas. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to mate with him so badly it almost hurt. Winter was going completely bonkers with the amount of arousal that we were giving off. 

I felt something poke my leg, and I opened my eyes to see Lucas's erection through his pants. And boy, was he packing. I wanted to rip our clothes off and let him take me. But even though both of us were drunk on arousal, love, and lust, I didn't want our first time to be like this. It wasn't special enough for either of us. So, after another moment of our make out, I slowly pulled away, both of us panting, our eyes filled with lust. Lucas buried his face into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent deeply, while letting out deep wolfish purrs. 

"Love, you're an amazing kisser", Lucas said, his voice super husky, sending shivers down my spine, making my already hard member twitch and a blush form on my face. 

"So are you", was all I managed to squeak out as both of our arousals began to spike again. Winter was getting restless, since he wanted this as well. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, lowering my arousal and keeping my horny wolf back. I peeked my eyes open to see Lucas doing the same. Knowing how close we were to mating, I had a feeling that next time we won't be able to stop ourselves. 

Lucas gave me a kiss on the cheek and let out a breathy whisper- "You don't know how much I want you right now love." 

"I want you too," I replied. "But we have to wait just a bit longer. Now isn't the right time." He replied with a small hum. 

"I'll wait for whenever you are ready", he said. "You won't ever be forced to do something that you are not comfortable with." I responded by pulling Lucas as close to me as I could, and I clutched him to me. Lucas held me back tightly, and I buried my face into his bare chest. 

"Don't worry love, it is almost that time", I said. "But thank you, Lucas. You'll never know how much that means to me." We laid there for I don't know how long, but we didn't want to move. We were just... content where we were. Happy... yup... happy.