Chapter 13: Whatta man / Seven Nation Army

Felix

I heard Daphne arriving home and I practically jumped at the chance to talk to her.

"So, how was your date? Did he show you 'his house'?" - I asked her and made an air quote of "his house" to which she grimaced.

"Ew, his parents were there! He just showed me around a bit and then we went up to his room..." - She said and when I heard the word 'room' I interrupted her.

"You went up to his room?! Alone?" - I gasped in shock at the information.

"To TALK!" - She shouted, shocked by my insinuation. - "We talked for a very long time. It was enlightening!" - She smiled at the realization. I could tell she was smitten by him.

"And what did he say? What did you two talk about?" - I asked, curiosity dripping from my tone.

"I wish I could tell you, Felix. I really do!" - I realized she actually meant it and it was bothering her that she couldn't.

"Oh my God! Why so secretive? Ever since you met this boy you don't talk to me anymore! I miss my sister! You always told me everything!" - I complained loudly, really upset.

"I know! I miss talking to you too! You don't know how hard I wish I could talk to you about it!" - She exclaimed, looking defeated. She seemed so conflicted about it, which baffled me even more.

"Is he in the mafia?" - I asked her amusingly, which made her laugh.

"At this point I really wished he was, to be honest." - She replied, making me even more curious than before.

" - She replied, making me even more curious than before

The next day I woke up, I dreamed with him again. Thankfully, we were both clothed and nothing traumatizing happened. But I seriously don't understand why this boy has been populating my dreams lately.

I mean, sure he's hot. But it's not like he is the only one in the school. I mean, that school has a parade of hot boys for every taste. It was actually very distracting... And they don't even talk to me. Imagine if any of them did.

Later at school, I had P. E. And every time I have physical education, I stay behind at the end so I don't enter the locker room with all the boys. I preferred to change after to avoid any potential conflict.

But this time when the teacher saw me, he insisted that I had to shower too otherwise I would be late for the next class. I really dreaded it but I had no other choice. Plus, it's not like I can put off on doing this forever... *sighs*

When I entered the crowded locker room, everyone instantly turned to look at me. It's like they never saw a boy with pink hair in their lives. Which is probably very likely.

"The girls' locker room is to the left." - One of them said with an amused tone.

"Wow! I've never heard that one before. Thanks for the information, but I'm gay not trans." - I replied, sarcastically.