Chapter 27: Roar

Daphne

That was well worth the grounding!

My dad threw a fit when I got home yesterday late, but I honestly couldn't care less! I mean, not that I would actually say that to his face! I'm not crazy! But I just had the best sex of my life, so I was still on cloud nine!

Not that I had that much experience to begin with! I'm picky with guys. But I also started earlier than I care to admit it. But yeah, it was great! I can't believe Nate was a virgin! He certainly knew what he was doing last night!

Felix arrives from his walk with Dan and he looks beat. I just don't know if from the walking or the information he got. But since he's used to walking, I had a pretty good guess. So I went to his room.

"Are you OK?" - I asked him as he climbs onto his bed.

"Were you okay when you were told?" - He replied, distraught.

"I see your point! What weirded you out the most, the wolf or the mark?" - I snickered.

"Neither! The Luna!" - He stated, looking defeated.

"What is a Luna?" - I asked him, quizzically.

"Oh, Daphne. We so need to talk!" - He sat up in his bed, looking serious at me.

I took a seat in the bed as well and closed the door. We proceeded to talk for hours in his room.

I even managed to brag about my splendid evening with Nate! I mean, I had to gloat to someone or I'd implode!

Felix was shocked to hear it. And I just gave him the bullet points. But I was radiant! Plus, it's nice that I can finally talk to him again, freely! I missed this! Especially now that I don't have my girl friends with me anymore...

So yeah, we talked till we break for lunch. We shared a nice family meal, even though my mom was on shift at the hospital. Thankfully my dad was present. He worked weekends too, sometimes. But he was still very much pissed at me for arriving home late.

But like I said, I am too happy to care! My weekend was consistent of basically replaying my night with Nate in my head. Mostly because I wasn't allowed to leave the house.

 Mostly because I wasn't allowed to leave the house

It's Monday morning. Felix and I are arriving at school. Nate started grinning from the moment I showed up at the gate til the moment I came to greet him.

"Good morning, everyone! How was your weekend?" - I greeted everyone as I walk up to them.

"Hi, baby! I'm great now that you're here!" - Nate said and then he kissed me. Everyone giving us a weird glance.

"That's good to know." - I replied, smiling.

"Daphne, you created a monster!" - Dan said and everyone looked at him, shocked.

"Ever since he lost..." - Daniel starts but gets shut down by Nate, who puts his hand over Dan's mouth.

"If you don't shut up about it, I'll become the first Beta in pack history to challenge the Alpha!" - Nate threatened Daniel. Everyone was floored. Dan's eyes were widened. He was shocked beyond words!