Chapter 29: Talking to the Moon

Daniel

"So, you're gay?" - Mike asked me as we are eating lunch. I guess after that display this morning I'm going to have to get used to these kinds of questions. Not that I was surprised. This is only the beginning of my journey.

"I don't know what I am, I only know that Felix is my mate." - I replied to him, nonchalant.

"Did you know, Nate?" - Carl asked him. By the way, Nate returned to our table. Thank Goddess!

"Did I know what? That his mate is a guy, of course I knew! But that doesn't change anything for me! He's still my brother and my Alpha!" - Nate replied with conviction. Goddess, how I missed my brother!

"So, Lauren, did you..."

"Are you seriously going to ask me If I suspected, Thomas Lee? Unless Dan committed a murder that I'm not aware of, there's nothing to suspect!" - Lauren schooled him. Thom gasped.

"Even I didn't suspect!" - I said as I laughed softly.

"Not even a little? I mean, we're always naked together!" - Carl chimed in, looking suspicious at me.

"Not even a little! I have never been attracted to guys before! I'm still not attracted to guys now! I just like Felix. Is that enough?" - I stated, looking at him dead in the eyes. After that, we eat the rest of the lunch in silence.

Later, we had P. E. and I just knew I was gonna be tested. I just knew someone was gonna say something. I mean, a bunch of naked guys and 2 gays? So, I braced myself!

Felix avoided me altogether. I guess he didn't want people assuming things, which is fair. I go about my business as usual, but I can't help but feel the eyes on me like never before.

"I guess you were defending your boyfriend after all!" - One boy said to me all of the sudden.

"If you must know, we weren't together at the time. I dated Lauren, I never lied!" - I replied, sarcastically.

"So not only we're tolerating one gay, now we have to put up with a couple?" - Said another one.

"Hi there. You don't have to tolerate anyone! You're more than welcomed to leave the locker room! But I'm not leaving! And I dare anyone to make me!" - I shouted defiantly, from my 6 feet tall muscular build.

"Oh and before anyone stage a walkout, you should know that the school administration can't force me to shower separately anymore that they can force you to shower together. So, either suck it up or get the fuck out!" - I stated.

I was livid, but I wasn't about to give them the satisfaction. Felix just looked at me sheepishly. And obviously we didn't shower anywhere near each other! We didn't even exchange a glance while naked!

 And obviously we didn't shower anywhere near each other! We didn't even exchange a glance while naked!

Later, as we're leaving school, I rushed to see Felix before he left. I came up to him with a kiss.

"Are you okay?" - He asked me, after we parted lips.