2

"Goodmorning to you too." I stated softly as I added a small amount of milk to the egg mixture.

My brother was never really a morning person but he had to be for me. I was always up bright and early for college and stuff.

He scratched his head and looked at me, "Niggas are coming over tonight." He said and I turned my head.

"After all I just decorated and let me guess I gotta stay in my room. Just tell them i'm off limits or some shit. I'm sure they a listen to you. I'm not gonna be caged up while y'all loud as hell." I complained and he sighed.

"You can come out ya room. Just don't be on no extra shit." He said and I nodded my head with a small smile. It's not even that I wanted to be seen by the niggas, I just had no friends out here and I needed some and if they had to be niggas in gangs then so be it.

Soon enough breakfast was ready and me and him both was sitting at the couch eating while watching rick and morty.

"Solàna." I heard my brother say, I looked at him. "Hmm?"

"Don't get involved with none of the niggas out here. You here me, like i'm deadass. Don't talk to none of these niggas over here. They all dangerous as fuck and we don't need you getting involved."

He must've forgot that I knew about him, he was the most dangerous of em all. Everybody was scared of him. I mean everybody and it didn't help that I was here now, he knew niggas was probably gone start using me to get back at him.

I said okay and left it at that, not knowing what would soon come to happen.

...

I had just gotten home from all my classes so I took a shower and stuff. I just put on some grey biking shorts and a nike sports bra. I put my hair back in it's bun, and put on my glasses before ordering me a philly cheesesteak with fries.

My brother was downstairs with Mike, one of his closest friends. Mike knew me, he was like a second brother really.

"Sos come get yo food it's here." I heard Mike yell.

Damn already ?

I hurried downstairs and unlocked the door and the man handed me my food.

"You fine as-

I felt Mike snake his arm around me and stand behind me, "She fine as what?" He asked, the man in front of me got scared and walked away, I closed the door and turned to mike laughing, playfully hitting him in his chest.

"I told you to stop doing that, scaring all these ppl from bringing my food." I said and he smiled looking down at me.

"Solàna these niggas are creeps wanting eat yo lil ass up. They all be bugging. You need to be quick with it, what I be telling you, grab food close door, grab food close door." He stated repeatedly shaking my shoulders and I rolled my eyes and I looked at Von.

"What the fuck u looking at me for you know imma say the same thing." My brother said and I rolled my eyes twice.

"Keep rolling em they gone get stuck in the back of ya head. Go eat ya food before it get cold. Spending all my money on uber eats and paint and shit." Von said and I just went upstairs mocking him and he laughed.