51

The next morning I woke up trying to come up with a lie because I knew if I told Michael about Ace we'd argue so much and I hated when we did that.

So as we washed our face and brushed our teeth, I stayed quiet, I figured today I'd finally wear some of my clothes so I put on this crocheted ankle length skirt and a white shirt that tied up.

I did my hair and put on a little mascara and lip gloss. Michael got ready to go to the gym and I watched as he did.

"How long will you be gone today?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"An hour or 2, I'll bring food back-

"Can you pick me up for target afterwards?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I waited on a kiss on a cheek, or "I love you" as he walked out the door but none of that was given and that was the start of my distrust. He used to couldn't keep his hands off me.

I used that as a sign to go uses Ace money to pay my tuition off, I know it was wrong to use Micheals inconsistency to do things that were absolutely fucked up but I was gonna find a way back to school, Ace's money or not.

...

After the target run we made it home, I was beyond pissed off. It had started to rain very hard and Michael, he barely payed attention to me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asked slamming the door behind us.

"Hmm let me think, you didn't kiss me goodbye, didn't tell me you love me, you have been so unaffectionate. You used to love touching me, telling me how much you love me! Do you not love me anymore Michael?" I yelled and he sighed in realization that it was this.

"I-Im sorry, im just used to you not being here." He explained and I shook my head.

"Yea." I hardly believed putting up the things we got from target.

I heard him go upstairs and start the shower and I rolled my eyes in response. Just so fucking stupid.

He came downstairs with his locs untwisted and no shirt on and a pair of essential sweatpants.

He walked up to me and I stepped away from him but he grabbed my wrist causing me to pull away in distress.

"See." He stressed and i looked at him confused.

"I don't know if I can touch you, I don't know what I can and can't do since everything Solàna." He admitted and my eyes softened because I was very hesitant on being touched when I came back.

"Do whatever I'm yours Micheal. Just love me, please."

Those words stuck with him and it showed when he pulled me close to him and began to kiss me very passionately. I missed this so much. The feeling of him needing me.

As his kisses made there way to my neck my lips parted and soft moans were followed with every kiss. Small I love you's and Sorry's were followed by each one also making me melt into him.

With each kiss, his hands became more comfortable with my body which is how I ended up with my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands gripping my ass. We kissed a lot more before he set me on the counter, he was so tall that he somehow stood over me.

I leaned back a little watching as he untied my shirt, "You looked so pretty today and you just gone let me ruin that?" He asked.

"This was all for you anyways." I replied and he smiled shaking his head before taking one of my breast in his mouth as his hand played with my other one.

My hands found their way to the back of his head, rubbing gently and moaning softly as i turned him into my son.

After he was finished he didn't stop, his lips dragged back to my lips and I began to fall up in him. I pushed for more as I felt the bulge in his pants press at my already soaked panties.