42

After that night with Ace we had several more after, just to keep me from getting bored and some nights we'd sleep in the bed together, like this one.

I woke up to the sound of bath water running, with the most horrible stomach cramps. As I moved around I noticed something wet underneath me, I got up to see blood everywhere and I started to panic.

My period.

I looked over to see Ace no longer in the bed with me so I started to feel embarrassed that he may have saw.

Then the waterworks came.

Then Ace came from the bathroom right after and looked at me for a moment.

Then he walked over and tried his hardest at comforting me.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong ? Don't worry about it, I'll get you cleaned up and get us some new sheets, okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I started up a bath for you, which should be ready now. I will get you clothes so don't worry about it. There's Chinese food on the way and I got criminal minds on my computer for you." He comforted as he walked me to the bathroom.

"Do you have medicine?" I asked softly.

"Oh yea, it's very strong th-

"I'll take it." I interrupted.

I closed the door to the bathroom and took off my clothes, I was a bloody mess, I knew I'd only be in this bath for so long.

I let the water heat me body up as the soap touched my chin. All my worries went away for a minute.

Not too long after, he came in with water and a pill.

I took it from him and swallowed it along with the water.

"Can you start up the shower for me please?" I asked and he said yes and went to go.

I got out of the water and wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the shower to rinse off the bath water.

When I got out I was smelled of vanilla and cookies but I couldn't stay in a towel for too long so I yelled Ace's name.

He came immediately, "Yes mija ?"

"Where's my clothes?" I asked and he let out a sigh of relief and led me to the closet.

"Don't yell my name like that, I thought something happened."

"Well maybe if you were here to give me my clothes I wouldn't have to be yelling." I replied smartly.

He had given me a tank top and a pair of sweatpants that were very big.

"Are these yours?" I asked.

"My grandma said you'd like to wear my clothes. She said all ladies love to wear their persons clothes when they are umm...on their cycle." He said hesitantly and I smiled.

"She was right, umm...pads?" I asked and he brung a cart with a million different pads and tampons.

"I didn't know which you'd like so I bought em all." He showed to me and I laughed and looked at him.

I chose the one for heavy bleeding because I was in fact a heavy bleeder.

By the time I was done getting dressed the food was here and there were new sheets in the bed.

Ace was laying in the bed and I crawled next to him and placed my head on his chest.

He handed me my food and placed the computer closer to my view.

He rubbed my stomach, I tried to ignore his touch as I ate but after eating I noticed I felt a way. Only a way I should feel for Michael so I stopped his hand and closed my eyes.

...

Michael

Von wasn't very good at comforting, and none of the other niggas had known about me and sos, so being around them everyday was distracting in a way.

I hated this feeling, just knowing how hard it was for me to get her just to lose her.

No leads, no contact, no nothing.

I was just miserable, reliving the same day. I'd never lose hope but I had started to accept the fact that I may never get to see her face again which allowed me to move forward.

Not move on...but forward with my life. 

I don't think I'd ever fall in love with somebody else, anyone after her would be me settling.

Settling because what I needed no longer was here with me. I knew she was out there but was I getting her back soon ?

What if years from now, I see her but it's too late. Do I drop everything for her ? I mean of course. She was my first and only real love.

There is a list of things I'd do to bring her back to me, I didn't realize I loved her this much until now. She just made shit easy. Life was easy.

Now that she's gone it's like all my problems and worries are back. But 10 times more.

I pray every night that she's safe, that she's okay.

I was currently with my homeboy dee dropping off sells.

"Are you good nigga?" He asked.

I noticed I had zoned out at a red light.

"Yea I'm straight." I lied and he sighed.

"Michael why you so fucked up over that girl going missing, I get she was like a sister but even Von on his shit still and that was blood." He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy, it's only been 3 months. I lost the love of my life literally.

"None of y'all knew Solàna like me and thats not to downplay her and von bond or anything but nobody really knew her but me. She didn't deserve to get wrapped up in this shit." I stated calmly staring at the road.

He stayed quiet for a while after that.

"You was in love with her wasn't you nigga ?" He asked and I sighed.

"Was ? That girl like a wife to me."