29

I was currently standing in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, after me and Micheal went to brunch we stayed out til like 1 in the morning, mainly because I didn't wanna leave his side.

So when I got home I went straight to sleep, yea one of those nights.

My brother was here surprisingly and he came downstairs. He started to talk but then he paused as his eyes fixated on my neck.

"You good-

"Are those hickeys on yo neck sos ?" He asked and I froze up.

Michael.

Lord please save me, please.

I scratched the back of head, "huh?" I asked playing dumb as I finished my captain crunch.

"Don't play fucking dumb, who you been letting kiss on you?" He asked and I cringed.

This type of interaction with an overprotective brother was a big no.

I was cursing michael out in my head. We spent the whole day together and he said nothing, this is too much.

"Nobody you need to know about." I sighed and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Most of your neck is purple and red, whoever he is must be important because I know for sure a nigga ain't going that far if he ain serious about you." He said, I knew he was about to turn this into a lecture.

To my surprise he didn't, but he did something that might've been worse.

He picked his phone and a familiar voice was on the other line. Michael dumb ass.

I wanna just grab the phone and curse him out but I'll wait.

"Yea man Sos call herself coming into the Crib at 1 in the morning then waking up with a thousand hickeys on her neck, telling me, "it's none of my business"

I never said that ?

I groaned in frustration.

"Who she letting kiss on her like that?" Michael played dumb, I could picture him smiling on the end of the phone .

"I think it's that best friend of hers, he do seem like the type." Von accused and that's when I rolled my eyes. It's too early bro.

"Teyshawn and me aren't like that, im basically grown so what I do should not concern you, as long as it ain't one of your boys we good-

"Damn right."

I snatched the phone, "And listen here Mike, the next time he call you about anything containing me, make sure you don't try to be friendly with me, and I don't need a lecture so don't bother, if I'm letting someone kiss me it's definitely  a good person. My judgment is perfect unlike you and yo failed attempts at love dick head."

I hung up and gave von back his phone. I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs.

I was tired, annoyed, irritated. I looked in the mirror to see what all this talk was about. I let my fingers trace my neck unable to speak about the amount of these childish things he placed on me.

A text message from Michael came across my screen.

> Michael

Failed love attempts ? We seem to going strong ms lady.

And that's when I clicked on his contact and blocked him. I didn't care about seeing him. He play too much and my period came on in a couple of days so no.

I turned on the bath, letting my IPad play "High Hopes" by PARTYNEXTDOOR.

I sat down in my bath and let the bubbles and hot water relax my muscles, I was sore from yesterday with Teyshawn.

How does he do it ?

I let my mind go blank and calmed myself down. It was always nice to meditate when ur was very much needed.

After my bath I changed into two piece set from skims. Im sorry but I love me a good skims set.

I'd figured I'd paint today, I washed my face and brushed my teeth and let my curse hang today.

I put on my glasses and began to paint.

In the middle of my painting I craved fruit so I went for some fruit only to be met with Micheal and Von playing Call of Duty.

I tried my hardest to Ignore Michael but I could feel him staring at me. Then I heard him get fustrated about purposely losing just to come to the kitchen to bother me.

"What's this attitude?" He asked and I rinsed my fruit and looked at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Could you tell Von that Teyshawn will be coming over in a minute?" I asked and he tended up.

He didn't say anything so I just shrugged and went upstairs only to have him follow behind me.

He grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm, I was just-

"Just what? I had to find out from my brother after I was with you all day."

He paused for a minute.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I'm not apologizing for placing them. I enjoyed every moment of it and you know you did too, so stop with this fake fucking attitude." He said and i laughed.

"I never said I didn't enjoy it, you're just so childish til the point where you let me walk around with a million of your hickeys on my neck." I sighed.

"I will literally walk around with your name tatted on my forehead and I wouldn't give a fuck, you still all about keeping shit a secret."

What is he talking about.

"And you not? , you had all of the opportunity to tell him who I was with and where I was til 1 am."

He looked at me with all seriousness, "Alright."

He headed downstairs, "What are you about to do?"

"Tell him."

....

Authors Note

Ummmm....yea. Michael finna do his big one.