24

❥ 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘞𝘖

It was few hours after everyone had opened their presents, everyone was sleep. Christmas day meant napping all day. I was right along with them a few minutes ago but I wasn't tired anymore.

Originally I was on the couch, sprawled across Michael without a care in the world. After a while of being uncomfortable i made my way upstairs to finish my deep slumber.

Which is why Michaels arm being tightly held around my waist confused me, as I tried to get up he tightened his grip.

"Stay." He grumbled in my ear and I could do nothing but stay and listen.

"If someone walked in-

"I wouldn't care, I wasn't joking when I said what I said." He told me and I turned to face him.

"But I care." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just the outcome, what my brother will do." I said truthfully.

"Well if you care, I care." He said before getting up and the warmth of his touch left and i felt my heart sink.

I watched his toned muscles through his tee shirt as he pulled his locs up in a ponytail I realized that I didn't want him to leave yet.

I sat up on my knees and tugged at his shirt, he looked down at me and I began to get nervous.

"Come back for a minute please." I said shyly and he smiled doing as I asked.

I sat in his lap, wrapping my legs around him, i could feel his heart pumping through his chest very quickly.

"Did I?..." I asked and he laughed bringing my hand to his chest.

"That's what you do to me Solàna. I get an adrenaline rush every time I touch you." He stated and I looked at his pupils to see if he was lying.

And he in fact wasn't. His pupils had grown as I looked him in my eyes.

I grabbed his hand and guided it up my shirt to my chest, and smiled softly, "Same."

He leaned into my ear before grabbing my waist, "just to let you know, I can feel you down there too."

Embarrassment seeped deeper into me as I realized.

"Michael!" I screamt softly and he laughed again before pecking me gently on my lips.

But I wanted more, I brung him back to my lips, letting him take control. His hands found themselves lowering down my spine and landing directly on my butt before he started to move it in circular motions. A soft moan left my lips as I began to place kisses along his jawline, landing the more detailed ones on his neck.

He seemed to be enjoying this more than me, I just wanted to see him weak and it was working too. Low groans began to leave his lips as i let my other hand hold the other side of his neck for support. I let my waist arch onto his lap as i confined my lips into his skin.

"Shit Solàna." He mumbled underneath his breath before I stopped and smiled.

"I can feel you too." I said pecking him on his cheek as I felt him harden underneath me.

I got up and his hand smacked my butt before he fell back into my bed as I made my way into my bathroom.

"Wanna go see my sisters and mother?" He asked and I nodded my head, watching him get up and join me in the bathroom.

"How are they doing?" I asked.

"My mother misses you, so very much. Every time I visit I hear her nagging, "when are you going to bring Solàna over. She's such a gorgeous girl." I really don't get the hype about you." He joked and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"You don't?" I asked and he shook his head no before pulling out his phone and taking a picture of me.

"You know...you do have a really gorgeous face." He said softly and I smiled.

"Thank you."

I pressed my lips against his, I knew we wouldn't get much time together so I had to savor every moment.

"I miss your mother. When can we go ?" I asked.

"Now."

"Alright. You know you didn't answer when I asked how they were doing. Is something wrong ?"

"My mothers doctor changed her life expectancy date from 5 years to 3, I know I still have much time with her, just in 3 years, I'll have to take in all my sisters, that's a lot." He sighed.

I grabbed his hand, "I'll be here to help, always."

...

We arrived at his mothers house, me stopping to get her a small gift on the way, it was just this lovely pearl necklace, it was gorgeous.

Michael said he'd gave her her Christmas gift early, referring to the new home he had gotten her, he took care of the women in his life and i admired that.

He opened the door for me leading me inside her home, it was decorated beautifully.

Naomi saw me and her eyes lit up and so did his mothers. His little sister Lina came running down the steps, almost falling.

Michael laughing and going to lift her up, "mikeyyyyy" she squealed excitedly.

Naomi was practically my size, growing up had done my good sis well.

I greeted his mother, handing her the necklace, "merry Christmas" I told her softly.

She smiled and kissed me on my cheek, "You did not have to go all out for me girl."

"Anything for the most lovely lady in the world."

"And what do I get?" Naomi asked jokingly and I laughed hugging her.

"I missed you, have you and Micheal fucked yet?" She whispered the last part in my ear and my eyes went wide.

"Don't act confused we all know wassup." His mother said and i could do nothing but smile, not knowing it was that obvious.

Michael came next to me, holding lina in his arms.

She reached her arms out for me so I held her, "Would y'all stop harassing this pretty lady and open your presents already."

"We were waiting on you, you know when you say you 15 minutes away we expect 15 and not 30 minutes, wonder what you guys were doing?" Naomi said and i laughed rolling my eyes.

"We are friends-

"Ohhhh is that what we is ?" Micheal asked and I just smiled sighing.

I was happy here, no worries. Just happiness.

...
Authors Note

Writers block. I'm not sure if any of you know what that is but that's what I've been experiencing . But expect at least 2 more chapters I am genuinely sorry for keeping you guys waiting. But I hate doing things I don't feel like because then my writing isn't good and I want the best for you guys :)