Chapter 4

♕Maxwell♕

History was pretty interesting. The teacher here actually teaches you. At my old school the teacher didn't really give a fuck what we did as long as we didn't get into too much trouble. It was now about to be my third class and after that it was lunch.

I was making my way up the stairs to my class when a girl walked up to me. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She had a nice body and her legs were long. She had a cheerleading outfit on. She had a smirk on her face. She bat her eyelashes at me. Oh great she's just another slut who wants me to get into her pants and be her boytoy. That was not gonna happen. It would be the other way around. She would just be one of my flings.

"Hey there hot stuff. Do you need any help getting to your class?" She asked with a wide smile on her face showing white straight teeth, probably due to braces.

"Actually I needed help finding my english class maybe you could help me?" I asked as I stepped closer to her. Her eyes filled with lust and desire. This was too easy.

"Sure I am headed there anyways." She replied putting an her hand on my arm. I saw as her eyes widen, probably because of my biceps. I was a pretty buff guy. She led me to the class and took a seat next to me. She glared at any other girl who tried to talk to me. Jeez this girl was crazy. I'm not hers to own. If a girl wanted to talk to me they could. I winked at a couple of them, and I could feel her eyes on me the whole time. The bell signaled the start of class and everyone got quiet.

"Good morning everyone and welcome back. My name is Mr.Smith. I hope everyone is ready to get started. We will be starting a project tomorrow. With partners, and before you get all excited I will be choosing your partners." The students let out a couple of groans. He just looked at us with amusement clear on his face. I could tell right away that this class was going to be interesting. Just as he was about to talk the door swung open and in walked a girl and a boy. They looked kinda similar, as if they were twins. The girl looked beautiful.

Wait what? Since when did I call a girl beautiful? All I know is that I wanted to get to know this girl. The girl next to me, I have no idea what her name is, growled when she saw them walking in. What's her deal?

"Mr and Miss Gray what can I do for you two?" Mr. smith asked with a small smile on his face.

"We're in your class we just had something to do and we lost our way." The boy replied. He looked at the girl and gave her a nod. She looked uncomfortable, but still nodded. Mr. Smith nodded and excused them. They sat in the back right next to each other. Who were they? And why does their last name sound so familiar? Where have I heard that name?

----------------------------------------------
Picture of Reece Gray --->