Chapter 23

♡Jessica♡

I decided to take Max to the game room. We still had 3 hours to kill and I didn't just want to sit around. I already had snacks sent up so, they would be ready. Reece and I would always go to the game room when we were younger. As the years went on we hadn't played it in. It has been 4 years since I had last played in it. I'm not sure about Reece though. I think that was where he took his friends when they came over.

The bell dinged signaling that we had arrived. I grabbed Max's hand and ran out of the elevator. On the fifth floor was the theater and the game room. I went to the door on the right and swung the door open bouncing with excitement. I could hear Max chuckling behind me.

"Welcome to the game room!" I squealed. He looked at me with amusement before looking around. His jaw dropped and his eyes were as huge as saucers. I laughed at him. He looked at me and pouted. He looked adorable! I giggled at him before going to find some games we could play. "What do you want to play?" I asked looking through all the bins.

"I don't know, doesn't really matter to me." He shrugged while walking around. I grabbed a bunch of board games and went to the middle of the room. So many things to do!

Maxwell and I had played for 2 hours. We played from Apples to Apples to Twister to Jenga. We laughed so much my stomach hurt. It was great but, then my brother called during football saying that he was almost done and was going to head home. He said something about wanting to get snacks and food for the party, which I told Max he was invited to.

"Today was fun." I beamed at Max as he stood in front of the door. He nodded and we stood there awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a hug. I felt him tense then relax and wrap his arms around me. He sighed and we stood there for a while longer before my phone started ringing. I let go and grabbed it. It was Reece. My idiot brother.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded before he waved and got into his car. I watched him drive down to the gate. My phone started ringing again. Jeez, he is not patient is he?

"Hello." I answered while closing the door.

"Jessie, come to the store! I need your help!" He is such a child! I groaned before grabbing my keys and wallet.

"Okay, I'm coming. I'll be there in 15."

"Yay! Okay see you soon baby sis!" I cringed and pulled the phone away and hung up. Why is he so loud?

~*~

"God, why did we have to buy so much stuff again?" I mumbled as I took out the bags from the trunk of my car. Reece and I had been at the store for almost 3 hours. He kept placing things into the cart. I had to pay for a cart full of stuff while he paid for two.

"I don't know, maybe because we invited the whole school?"

"No. You invited the whole school, not me." He chuckled before he placed all the bags on the counter of the staff kitchen. Of course he would make Joey put it all away. I left him there muttering to himself about this having to be "the best party". He was so weird. Tomorrow was only Wednesday and I wanted it to be the weekend already.

"Shut up!"

"No, you ape!" Reece glared at me before slamming my door shut. I had turned my music up and let's say it was really late. Reece got upset, but it was payback for making me pay for what he wanted. That jerk. He deserved it. I turned my lamp off and put my phone to charge before setting my alarm.

-----------------------------------------------------
They hugged!! Of course Reece had to come in. Who else liked Reece being called an ape by our girl Jessica? I sure did. This chapter is short it's more of a filler of a sort. Sorry for any mistakes! You know the drill!
Read
Vote
Comment
Fan!