Chapter 14

♕Maxwell♕

I dreaded waking up this morning. I did not want to go to school, but mom had told me that my father would be working from home today. When she said that I got up quickly and got dressed, ate, and drove to school. I was not going to stay in the same house as him for a whole day.

"Are you going to try out for the football team?" Julia asked me as we made our way towards math. I shrugged and kept walking to my seat. Should I try out? Would it be worth it? Eh fuck it I'll try out. I'll probably make it. I always do. The rest of the day was boring. I didn't get to work with Jessica during english because we had reading day. That was such a drag.

~*~
"Hey you must be the new kid right? I'm Liam, Liam Knight." He stook his hand out and I grabbed his hand and shaked it while nodding my head. Football tryouts had started and some of the players from last year were choosing this years players. Reece was the star quarterback which didn't surprise me.

"Knight!" I turned to see Jessica walking towards us. She looked at me, but turned to look back at Liam. "You need to work on your throws!" She yelled at him. I looked at her shocked. I turned to Liam to see what he would do. He just nodded in return before raising an eyebrow as if saying to continue. "You need more defense. They are getting past you and tackling my brother. You need to keep them back. Understood?"

"Understood." He said while nodding. He gave her a smirk and a wink. She blushed and rolled her eyes. So, he likes her and she might have some feelings towards him as well. She punched his arm before turning around and walking towards the sidelines. How was she even able to get on the field? I saw her give a nod to Reece who nodded back and we started tryouts again.

~*~
"I can't feel my body!" Liam yelled as he left the locker room. Tryouts were rough and we would be told tomorrow who made it and who hadn't. I just couldn't wait to shower and sleep. I was so drained from the tryouts. "Reece can I get a ride?" Liam asked.

"Sorry man, I can't maybe Jess can take you." He said while smirking at him. Liam looked away and started walking towards the parking lot where I could see Jess leaning against a black BMW. She had a nice ride, but it wasn't as nice as my baby. She looked up at Liam and he said something and she nodded in return. He got into the passenger side and she stayed out waiting for Reece.

I waved to Reece and he just nodded his head in response. I didn't blame him though especially because of what happened on Friday. I didn't really give a fuck what he thought. I walked to my bike and got on. I just wanted to get home and shower. Tomorrow was only Tuesday and I was wishing that it was Friday already.

-----------------------------------------------------
Picture of Liam Knight --->
Sorry for any mistakes!
Read
Follow
Vote
Comment