Chapter 11

♡Jessica♡

The rest of the week went by uneventful, but of course that was normal and I liked normal. Maxwell couldn't come over the whole week, so we just worked on the project during school. Nothing was unusual other than the few rumors that Maxwell Powers was the new bad boy, player of the school. That was all anybody was talking about. It was sick really. He just humped and dumbed. He had gotten through a quarter of the school in one week! That was crazy!

"Hey babe, wanna go out and do something tonight?" Kat asked on our way home. I didn't really want to do anything, but watch netflix and sleep.

"I don't know...." She looked at me and gave me her puppy face. I tried to resist by thinking of spiders and creepy, crawly, slimy bugs. I gave in and sighed while nodding my head yes. This girl will be the death of me one day.

"Let's go to your house! You have the best closet!" She exclaimed. I drove home dreading what's to come. When we got home I saw that Reece was home and so was my mother. Great. Hopefully she was too busy to notice me. She would always try to talk and bond, but it was just too awkward.

We got in and I dragged Kat to my room on the second floor. My room was pretty simple. I had tried to find the smallest room I could. My room mostly consisted of blues and whites. I had a chimney, that wasn't real, and a blue couch, with white and blue beanbags on the floor. I had a desk and windows. It was pretty plain, but Kat loved my walk in closet. That was her favorite because she could find any outfit. My mother just kept buying me clothes that I only saw once and never again.

"Okay let's get started!" Kat squealed as she ran to the closet. That girl was crazy when it came to clothes. I just sat on my bed letting her do her thing. I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on my door. I groaned and got up. I opened the door and found Reece standing there.

"Hey, are you going out?" He asked.

"Yeah, Kat is dragging me along to some party. Why what's up?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh okay, I'm going too, so, I was just going to ask if we could all go in one car?"

"Yeah, sure, but we are taking your car." I said smirking. He rolled his eyes, but nodded anyways.

"We leave at 8! You have about 3 hours!" He yelled as he made his way down the hall to his room. I went to my en suite and got my curling iron out and plugged it in. I started to curl my hair and once I was finished I went to go check on what Kat had decided to wear.

"What do you think?" She asked as soon as I got out of the en suite. She had on a gold sleeveless shirt that was fitted at the top while the bottom flared out, with black skinny jeans and some black, lace pumps.

"You look hot!" I exclaimd while telling her to twirl. She looked good. I helped her with her hair and makeup. She looked at herself and nodded in approval before going to look through my jewelry. I went into my closet and was instantly surrounded by clothes of all colors and types. I needed help. I needed help big time.

-----------------------------------------------------
I apologize for any mistakes!
Read
Comment
Vote! ^_^