Chapter 19

♡Jessica♡

"Hey Maxwell?"

"Hmm?" He answered. I turned to look at him and see that he had already been looking at me. I blushed and looked up to the stars.

"Why do you sleep with girls and then dump them?" I wanted to know why guys like him do that. What's the point? It just gets girls to hate him. I turned to him and saw that his body was tense and his jaw was clenched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any bad memories." He shook his head and laid down and crossed his arms behind his head. He sighed and looked up at the sky. I laid down next to him and looked up at the sky.

"It happened 3 years ago. I was 14 about to turn 15. I met a girl, her name was Annie Greene. Sounds innocent doesn't it? Well she was the complete opposite. I told her everything about me. My past, present, and dreams. I thought she would be the one. I told her everything. We had been together for almost 3 years. I had loved her, but I guess she didn't return that love because on our 3 year anniversary I found her having sex with another man. I later found out that she had been sleeping with other men for almost a year. She just slept with men then left them. I was still a virgin when I met her. She had lost her virginity already. I didn't know when she lost it, but it was before she met me. During our 2 year anniversary she told me that if I loved her I would have sex with her. So, I had sex with her gave her my virginity and what does she do she sleeps with other men." He let out a humorless laugh.

"I know how that feels." I whispered. Memories filling my head. He snapped his head towards me with a look of disbelief. I let out a humorless laugh and nodded my head. "My ex-boyfriend and I had been dating for 2 years. It happened the summer before freshman year. He told me that if I truly loved him I would have sex with him. I listened to him and let him take my virginity. The next day he dumped me. I cried for weeks. Then freshman year started and I was the talk of the gossip vine. People called me a 'whore', 'slut', and so much more. The guys labeled me as 'easy'." I choked on the last word as tears started forming in my eyes. That year had been the worst. I went into a deep depression. It was the only time that my parents actually paid attention to me.

"That year had been my worst year. I went into depression. That year I tried to..." I let the tears stream down as I sobbed. Maxwell pulled me into his chest as I let out the tears that I have kept in. I took in a deep breath as I tried to continue.

"It's okay you don't have to say anything else." Maxwell said as he squeezed me tighter into his chest.

"No. I need to let this out. That year I tried to kill myself." I felt Maxwell tense up. "I tried to die because of him. Everyone then found out and my ex-boyfriend moved. He left and when he did so, did the gossip. Everyone forgot, and I moved on." That was my story. That was how I became the person I am today. Blocking out everyone and anyone who tried to get close.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So now you know some of Maxwell's past and also Jessica's pretty sad.:(
Anyways sorry for any mistakes! You know the drill!
Read
Vote
Comment
Fan!