Chapter 2- Family

Song: Pinkpantheress- Break it off

Aiden

Shit, what have I done? I was out of control. I messed up. Shit! Shit! Shit! I-I nearly killed her what the fuck is wrong with me?

The biggest mistake I've ever made. There's no way I can reform what I've done to her. Oh, fuck!

"Hey bro you okay? We heard that bitch screaming a while ago, what happened?" Trevor, Sapphire's brother, asked.

How will he take it when I tell him that I just committed the gravest mistake of my life? I hurt his sister, I know he doesn't treat her well either but I took it too far.

"I don't want to talk about it, Trev." I replied not wanting to admit to my fucked up actions. 

"Fine, I'm going to see her. The bitch better be ready to make dinner, " I wanted to stop him but he already left. He's going to find out, I nearly killed his sister and now he's probably going to kill me. 

I heard a growl coming from upstairs and suddenly Trevor was in front of me.

Shit. 

"Aiden what the fuck did you do? She's fucking gone!" Trevor snarled, his eyebrows scrunched together in deep rage. 

"What do you mean?" I gulped. 

He grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me to her room. I didn't even have the right to show him his place as the guilt ate me away.

The blood on the wall made me squirm in disgust. I did that. I drove her away. 

'Fuck you!

And remember, Payback's a Bitch!' 

I caused her so much pain all because of her being the one for me, my soulmate. I thought I could get away with hurting her, that I wouldn't face the consequences and now look, she's gone. 

I will get her back. I will apologise and kiss her feet so she's by my side where I can watch her again. I hate that I hurt her but she's still mine. I am her mate!

"We need to find her. Now move, all of you!" I spoke with my Alpha tone which made them comply to my demands.

"Aiden, what happened? You were the last one to see her,"

I hesitated to answer but I had to tell him. He is her brother after all.

"I beat her... I don't know what came over me, it was bad. I nearly killed her." I admitted to him. 

There was no one here except us two.

"What?" He whispered in denial. 

Right now I knew that I had lost all respect from my best friend. 

"What did she do to deserve that? FUCK, I also hurt her. Why did I hurt her?" He mumbled swiping his hair back in frustration.

We treated her worse than trash, and now that she was gone we realised what mistakes we made.

"What have I done? Shit." 

"How hard did you fucking hurt her for all this blood to come out? It's all her blood right?" He pointed to the wall and floor which had a puddle of her blood left over. 

I looked away. 

"I swear, if anything happens to her- you are dead! You are dead to me!" He furiously whispered and stormed out to search for his sister as I shamefully looked down at my feet.