Prologue- Intro to Payback's a Bitch

My soulmate will PAY!

My brother will PAY!

My ex- pack will PAY! 

After all... 

This book will contain mature themes

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/56heHI9bDHdk3CydiWqME2?si=e320329778f24513

Playlist

Glorious- Foxes

Break it Off- Pinkpantheress

Animal Farm- BIBI

Shut Down- Blackpink

Bless U- Hwasa

Wild Flower- RM, Youjeen

Boy's a Liar- Pinkpantheress

Beside You- Keshi

Hands to Myself- Selena Gomez

I Hate U- SZA

Tum Se Hi- Mohit Chauhan, Pritam (Jab we Met)

Vengeance- BIBI

Paradise- BTS

Photo credit to my friend sabitamang Sabitri Tamang :)

If you're new here, please read my other completed books: 

My Alpha's Hatred- Published

Alpha Aaron Light- The feared ruler of the largest pack in the world had found his mate, unfortunately for Phoebe

He was the one who people had to be aware of, they hid in their houses in the night praying he wouldn't knock or break their door to capture them. However, Phoebe things took a different turn. His heart was tainted with darkness and she was the only one who can save him...

*

Cold. His eyes hid any emotion as he dragged me into his house.

"Let me go, please. I don't want to be here." I begged as he simply ignored.

"Aaron-"

"It's Alpha for you, just like everyone else!" He glared menacingly.

"I- I hate you" And that was the last draw, I dug myself a deeper hole than before, Aaron grabbed my throat as sparks- no- fear had erupted through my whole body... Nobody ever spoke to him like that however, I had and boy was I in trouble...

My Alpha's Silence- Completed 

Alpha Zachariah Odin and Irene Blair

Alpha Zachariah Odin and Irene Blair. Two different worlds yet so close they appeared. Irene didn't expect the high and mighty Alpha of her pack to be her soulmate, as he didn't expect the hardworking Omega to be his...

After figuring out his not so secretive secret, Irene's world flips into a deeper and emotional turn; rather than being headstrong, she learns the truth behind what kind of Alpha Zachariah truly is. In his world full of silence, her voice is what he needs the most.

*
No words had been spoken since I had been taken from my house in his luxurious mansion.
Alpha Zachariah is my soulmate, he hadn't uttered a word, even at the moment we had glanced in each other's eyes, no words, just silence and now I'm starting to think he's mute...

-Copyright All rights reserved © 2022- by Akifah Rahman.

~Peace Out~