Chapter 1 - Payback's A Bitch

Song: Foxes- Glorious

It was 5 am and I had to get up to serve the pack. I never knew what I done to deserve this sort of treatment, being the lowest of the pack meant I had no power to defend myself. 

They all hate me and I don't even know why. 

On my 13th birthday, I woke up to a kick on my stomach by the Alpha's son and that's when all the abuse started.

I have never disobeyed the Pack or done anything wrong and yet they used me as a punching bag and I had no choice but to accept this life, 'otherwise who else would take me in and give me a room to stay in?'

That was an excuse, I'm sure they used this sort of blackmail so I don't go running off but lately things have been getting harder. 

I loved my pack. They were my family, the only people who truly took care of me, but the very same people switched their minds and made me the omega which was uncommon in the werewolf world unless you're a redeemed rogue/criminal or you've betrayed your pack in a way. 

What did 13-year-old me do to deserve this rank?  

I sighed. I had 10 minutes for a quick shower so I can cook breakfast for the Pack then head over to the unfortunate school. I hate to be late, I already learnt my lesson of being late before and it was horrible.

*

15 minutes late to cook, crap. I went downstairs and the moment I stepped into the kitchen I went flying to the other side.

"You will never be late do you understand me? Do you?" It was the Alpha's son, Aiden, he was a year older than me and the worst bully in the Pack.

It's too bad that his father, Alpha Edward didn't know how cruel his son and pack members were to me... Or maybe he knew but just ignored it.

I whimpered and replied a weak, "Y-yes".

"Go and do your work, you filthy mutt!" he said coldly. This time I didn't answer him I just nodded.

I hate him with all my passion. I hope his mate rejects him after seeing his true colours. 

I got up and limped to the kitchen to start breakfast. I hope that one day, they'll realise what they're doing is pathetic and wrong. 

*

I wore my usual loose clothes as I don't need more reasons to be insecure than I already am, then headed downstairs to be the usual slave that I am.

It's ironic how my own brother, Trevor also hurts me. How can the one who's meant to protect me hurt me? He's meant to be my guardian as my parents have passed away, but here he is going along with the injustice towards me and mocking me. As the future Beta I's expect him to at least show some leniency, heck, what's the point since he's just like his best friend, Aiden?  

I just wish someone could stand up for me since I have no confidence to stand up for myself, but who would have the empathy? It's always a battle against yourself, which means it is only I who has the power to stop this but they broke me too much for me to stand up and fight. 

"Ha-ha look who's here, it's the ugly cow, " Haven't heard that one before. 

"She's so fat," And what? 

"I feel sorry for her non-existent mate." Why are you worrying about my future mate when you don't even know me? 

This happens every day and I'm used to it now. Suddenly my body whipped to the side hitting the wall beside me, no surprise it was my 'brother'.