Chapter 10- Purpose

Song: SZA- I hate U

It's best if no one knows that Daisuke and I are mates, this way my plan will go smoothly. I will gradually tell my close family but only when the time is right.

We all packed our clothes and got ready to leave the beautiful hotel. I still can't believe how I found my mate here, my true mate who's a hottie. I wish he could come with me now but that will raise suspicions. I have a feeling that Stella probably knows what's going on, or she noticed the chemistry between me and Dai in the ball when he walked with me.

The top three packs wished us all a safe journey back and all I can think about right now is how I met my idols face to face. I breathed the same air as them and I'm pretty sure they heard my heartbeat because of how nervous and excited I was.

Alpha Zachariah smiled at me but then sighed.

"I hope Irene doesn't leave me for you. I heard you're good at collecting other people's mates." He said as my breath got stuck in my throat. Uh why is he talking to me?

"Well, I guess I have charm." I replied smiling.

"Don't be jealous Zachy bear, I'm hot after all," Luna Irene winked at me. I am deceased.

Am I fangirling too much? Yes but do I care? No

Alpha Zachariah kissed her cheek. "You're right, sweetheart." He replied and she sighed leaning into him.

"Hi, thank you for coming." Daisuke butted in the cute moment and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for inviting us, Alpha Daisuke." I shook his hand to which we felt our atmosphere ignite. It was only him in front of me and I couldn't feel anyone else around us.

I guess we were staring into each other's eyes for too long as Scott decided to shove me.

"You idiot! I was having a moment with the hot Alpha, what's your problem?" I huffed at him and he looked offended.

"What if I wanted a moment with the hot Alpha huh? You're taking too much of his time, it's my turn." Scott grabbed Daisuke's hand and shook it.

"It's nice to meet you Alpha Daisuke, please ignore this little shit and become my friend instead." Daisuke looked bored but still nodded.

"Of course, it's nice to meet you." He curtly replied. Maybe he wanted to hold my hand longer, I snickered at the thought.

Scott let go and Blake then shook Daisuke's hand. This is going to be never ending at this point.

"Congratulations Alpha Daisuke. Please contact us if you need anything. It was nice meeting you guys." He said and Dai nodded.

"Thank you Alpha Blake." He replied.

"It was nice meeting you Fire, I hope you can visit us sometimes." Luna Irene smiled and I hugged her.

"Thank you, honestly, I look up to you guys so much!" She laughed and rubbed my back. Alpha Zachariah sighed.

"See, she's stealing her away from me." I almost didn't realise that the King and Queen appeared behind Alpha Zachariah.

King Aaron laughed at Alpha Zachariah. "As long as she's not stealing Phoebe, I'm good," He replied.

"I wouldn't mind being stolen by her if you continue to piss me off, Aaron." Queen Phoebe replied to them crossing her arms. I broke our hug and slightly bowed to the royals.

"It will be my pleasure, Queen Phoebe." She laughed and gave me a small hug.

"She's creating an army, I'm telling you." Alpha Zachariah whispered to King Aaron to which we all heard.