Epilogue

Song: BTS- Paradise

A/N- It's a spicy chap you've been warned!!. 

Daisuke's lips were everywhere, kissing my lips, eyes, cheeks, neck- you name it. He hasn't left my side since Aiden tried to mark me.

It's been hectic since last week, everyone visited me in the hospital room including the king and queen. I was shocked. They heard about what happened to me in the dark moon pack and weren't aware of the mistreatments that I had went through, they also let me know that I wasn't the only one, there were several other girls and guys in different lower packs that were getting severely bullied to the point of near death. 

Alpha King Aaron and Luna Queen Phoebe let the whole werewolf world know that they will allocate warriors to investigate the packs so that no one is getting mistreated and everyone is treated with respect. They even apologised to me because of their ignorance but honestly, I don't blame them at all since it's not their fault that some packs are backward-minded and shit. 

Dai didn't kill Aiden as he held me from falling to the ground, to my surprise, Trevor my biological brother appeared out of nowhere and did the honours of killing him which shocked everyone as no one had heard from him since he apologised and left me alone. Blake, Stella, Jake, Mai, Alex, Amaia, Danny and Scott all took Aiden's cold body to the river and dumped it there to rot as a reminder for rogues and other packs that this is how they'll end up if they become like Aiden. 

It's kind of funny, imagine going on a run then seeing that- ew. 

I luckily survived as Dai placed his mark on top of Aiden's so it can heal properly and get rid of Aiden's faint scent. I gladly managed to mark Dai back then passed out which brought me to resting in the hospital for a week. 

"I'm glad I can finally kiss you and touch you- Fuck me, you're so beautiful Fire." He deeply whispered in my ears making me gasp and shiver. 

Beta Zerevis's and Myra from the Blue Celestial pack had connections with some witches so they helped Dai out with the spell that was cast on him. They helped us and now we can mate in peace. 

"Daisuke-" I breathed out and he groaned stopping his movements. 

"No, this isn't the right place... Your room?" He asked staring into my eyes with hot passion. 

"Yeah." We were practically married right now. 

After the events of scaring the dark moon pack with fire, we decided to split all of them up in different packs where they can be more civilised and learn about morals. We didn't spilt up families but it was necessary to teach them not to mess with fire with fire and so I let them live, I hope they will remember me every time they see a flame and regret what they had done to me. 

Daisuke carried me and ran to my room as we laughed. I didn't realise how horny he was, every moment he sees me he just wants to eat me, like I'm not even joking but I don't mind at all since I'm the same. 

"Wait, has everyone gone?" I asked him because I don't want my family hearing us... I tried to hear if there was any movement in the house but nothing. 

"Yes, they left earlier, we have some time." He replied and I nodded smiling at him. 

He roughly ripped my clothed off and I sighed because shit, he's so hot! Dai lightly pushed me against the wall and kissed me deep taking my breath away, I took his shirt and pants off as he slid his fingers down to my soaking pussy. He kissed the valley of my breasts sucking and lightly biting my skin making me clutch his soft hair in pleasure. 

"Look at you, all ready for me..." He groaned circling his fingers on my clit. I lightly moaned and gasped grabbing onto his shoulders for support, the overwhelming feeling was getting closer as he teased me.