Chapter 7- Old Wishes

Song: Pinkpantheress- Boy's a Liar 

Blake

I don't know what's wrong with her. Why is she defending them so much after all the shit they put her through? 

Now I'm being forced to fucking help them because of my mate and my sister's happiness. I can't even say no when it comes to Stella, she doesn't know how much power she has over me and I know Fire put her up to this. 

Does Fire like Aiden? Does she want to recover the bond between them? I hope not. That dickhead doesn't deserve her and mate or not, I won't allow them to be together. I know she's strong but when it comes to him, she get's weak. 

I shouldn't have agreed to help them in the first place, now Fire feels unnecessary guilt in case they become rogue. I don't give a fuck if they do but at the sane time I get where she's coming from. If we do teach them good values and morals then they could become stronger than they were even before the rogue problems. 

"Blake, thank you for agreeing. I promise it will be worth it." Fire said and hugged me, I hugged her back but sighed. 

"One more chance, if they fuck up again then I won't be lenient." I replied sternly and she nodded. 

We broke the hug and she smiled. 

"You're a little shit, you know that right?" I scowled at her as she stuck her tongue out. 

Stella came into the office, her scent drives me crazy. I knew she was my mate for a while but I didn't want to scare her off, our bond would develop when we're both strong mentally and physically, we both worked hard over the years and finally bonded. 

I grabbed her waist and brightly smiled at her. I love Stella, and I will remind her every day. She makes me strong. 

"Hey, you guys all set for the ball?" She asked. 

Oh yeah, I couldn't attend the White Solar meeting so I sent Danny and Scott. I heard a lot about the new Alpha and I hope he can maintain their strength as the second rank pack in the hierarchy. 

The Alpha and Luna of the Blue Crescent pack became 2nd a couple of years ago which moved us down to 3rd but we also earned our place after all the shit that went down with my lower packs like Red Moon 8 years ago. Blue Crescent and the Alpha King, Luna Queen handled it well. Our previous Alpha was horrible and my dad was the Beta, after the Alpha got exiled my dad became the Alpha but he passed away not shortly after with my mom. 

I became the Alpha when I was 18, I miss my parents but I know that they'd be proud of the Alpha I have become and the way I lead our Pack. They'd be happy that I took in Fire as my sister, I wished that they'd be alive to see how well we are doing...

"Kind of, I need to pack my dress. I thought we were leaving tomorrow?" Fire asked. 

"Nah, we're leaving today... Who told you tomorrow?" I have a feeling it was one of the guys playing a prank on her and smiled at the thought.  

"Scott is going to die!" She growled and stormed out of my office making me chuckle. 

"I wonder what she's going to do." Stella smiled. 

I sat down on my office chair bringing her to my lap, a red blush covered her face causing me to smirk.

"Blake! What if someone see?" She whispered trying to escape.