Chapter 8- Fate

Song: Keshi- Beside you

I took a break from the party since it was overwhelming and exploring the grand garden was better than dancing with Scott who kept purposely stepping on my feet. 

I saw my idols today and they looked so luxurious. I wanted to cry in awe but held myself together. Luna Irene and Alpha Zachariah announced that they adopted a child, I heard from some of their pack members that they saved him from a couple of rogues. The beautiful couple lit the whole room along with the royal couple King Aaron and Queen Phoebe. Shit I want to be friends with them so bad, they're the most respected and powerful beings in the werewolf community, it would be an honour if they even noticed me. 

Anyways, the new Alpha of the White Solar pack hadn't been introduced yet so everyone just danced and had a couple of nibbles. 

Thinking back to Scott's reaction of the surprise I prepared for him pissed me off. I packed him a custom made zebra printed suit, with matching printed shoes and the fucking bastard somehow pulled it off... Like how? How on earth did he become so confident wearing that? I wanted to punch him but I didn't want to gain too much attention so refrained from doing so. 

I swear some girls from different packs were laughing at him, not because he was ugly, instead he was showing off major charisma and that pissed me off even more. I wish I stepped on his foot as well but the asshole didn't give me a chance to. 

I was really happy about what the girls and I wore. Stella wore a beautiful golden glittery gown with her hair in a half plait and half down look, her makeup was a little simple but she looked stunning because of how well it suited her. 

Amaia wore a sage green tulle dress that was a little see through with lace corset at the top half, her hair was in a low bun with a couple of strands out in the front and her makeup was elegant as her eye shadow matched her dress. Alex had a mini heart attack when he saw her but he said that it was like he fell in love for the first time and kissed the life out of her. 

Mai wore a baby blue organza dress with her hair falling down like waterfalls down her back, she looked absolutely stunning, they all did. I'm so happy that my friends are all so beautiful even on the inside. 

I wore a subtle sparkly red tulle dress with some velvet fabric on my front and my shoulders were bare, it was flowy and beautiful, my hair was wavy and I wore some accessories so it looked nicer. All the girls matched with their mates with colour and I loved it.

I sat down on a small water fountain bench, looking at the bright moon. I hope that everything will be okay from now. Blake is helping my old pack become better but I'm afraid that they won't learn from their mistakes and cause more problems. I don't understand how Alpha Edward let all this shit happen, I wonder where he is now because I haven't heard anything about him from the pack or Aiden. 

A shiver slithered through my arms and shoulders making me wince. Was it the cold or was I scared? Who knows. 

The same scent from yesterday filled my whole body, I sighed in content thinking about that damn dessert. Why am I suddenly craving it now? 

"For fucks sake. I just want to eat some dessert. Stupid craving!" I grumbled feeling the cold water of the fountain. I'm probably starting my period... 

"I could get you some if you like?" I gasped feeling the deep tone of his velvet voice waking me up from my empty slumber. 

I shrieked nearly falling in the fountain but strong arms held me up to his chest as we breathed heavily feeling our senses combine. 

I pushed him away, my eyes wide in shock. It can't be, right? He's fucking gorgeous. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded.